Windows 10: BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

Discus and support BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here : MINIDUMPS The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dariia, Oct 2, 2017.

1. dariia Win User

BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here :
    MINIDUMPS

The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bsod is literally hunting me. It happens at random times during the day, making it impossible for me to figure out what is causing it.The most annoying thing is that it happens alot.Like probably 20 times a day.

I tested my minidumps on Whocrashed and BlueScreenView and both said it is caused by ntoskrln.exe

please help me!

:)

dariia, Oct 2, 2017

2. System_Service_Exception BSOD with code 0x3B

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

These crashes were related to memory corruption (Probably caused by a driver).

I would suggest you to
    run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

1. Since it is more likely to be a driver issue please run verifier first.

You can refer to the Wi-Ki article for diver verifier.

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

2. If verifier does not find the issue we can move on to the memory test.

You can refer to the Wi-Ki article for Memtest.

Memory problems.

Please also have a look at this
    thread
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Rohit Chettri, Oct 2, 2017
  3. System_Service_Exception BSOD with code 0x3B

Hello, all,

I experienced an error with System Service Exception coded 0x3B. Upon investigation this appears to be related to a Firewire driver. I looked within my bios and could not find a Firewire peripheral to be enabled or disabled. Would appreciate some guidance
    over what to do next. Thank you.

080815-7187-01.dmp 8/8/2015 10:14:24 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff803`b625abc4 ffffd000`20979b80 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+14d220 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+14d220 C:\Windows\Minidump\080815-7187-01.dmp 8 15 10240 346,680 8/8/2015
    10:15:08 PM

ConnorMiles, Oct 2, 2017
  4. Spectrum Win User

I see that klbackupdisk.sys, the Kaspersky filter driver was present in both crash dumps. Temporarily remove Kaspersky from your computer, and see if it crashes again. If it does, post the new crash dumps.

Spectrum, Oct 2, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Oct 2, 2017
  6. dariia Win User
    thank you so much. it's solved!

dariia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception) - Similar Threads - BSOD random occasions

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming: Hi! Recently I am getting BSOD's while playing some games which I know my pc should be able to run, and can run because a while back there was no problems like this BSOD.The minidump file I uploaded is a BSOD while playing Grand Theft Auto V, but I have issues with other...
  3. BOSD on random occasions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BOSD on random occasions: Hi guys. My dad bought me a beast of a computer which i'm very thankful for. The specs are: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59GHz Video Card: Radeon RX 570 Series RAM: 8 GB submitted by /u/onecoolredditboi [link] [comments]...
  4. BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi guys, I need some assistance with a problem I've encountered. Recently I had two BSODs with system's reboot afterwards. First time a few weeks ago I didn't take it too serious, but having a second one today I need to fix what's causing the issue. I isolated the error...
  5. Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B

Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B: Continue to get bsod's from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and I can't narrow it down to anything specific. The crashes happen randomly and never when using the same program. Steps I've done to try and solve the problem: DDU - clean installation of Nvidia drivers Removed all...
  6. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ... I leave the file. DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip Win 10 Pro 1909 I infinitely appreciate the help...
  7. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I'm running Windows 10 in a virtual machine that I use for gaming. Whenever I try to launch some games I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The issue happens before the game even loads and I have never gotten to their menus. This seems to be isolated to Avalanche engine games,...
  9. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...