Windows 10: BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes

Discus and support BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OK, I must have missed the posts. Sorry, I'll take a look at the dumps now. If you set it to small memory dumps, and configure it like the picture in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rogeriop, Aug 2, 2015.

1. essenbe Win User

BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes

OK, I must have missed the posts. Sorry, I'll take a look at the dumps now. If you set it to small memory dumps, and configure it like the picture in the tutorial at Small Memory Dumps, and the location as %SystemRoot%\Minidump, it won't overwrite files. But, Go to C:/Windows and make sure there is a file there named Minidump. If there is not one there, create one. Just create a new folder and name it Minidump.

Attachment 29542

essenbe, Aug 7, 2015
  2. essenbe Win User

There were no new dump files. But there were several Windows Update Failures, Windows Desktop Manager and One Drive Errors. If you can't get the DOS Version to run, you can use the from the same link I gave earlier

essenbe, Aug 7, 2015
  3. rogeriop Win User
    Ok, so I ran the SeaTools DOS (I managed to do it) and it passed in the short test, but the long test failed at somewhere near 12%.

Here are the pics:
    Attachment 29663

Attachment 29664

Should I verify the RAM too?

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Good job on getting it to work for you. You could test the ram, just so you will know. If the hard drive is still under warranty, I would call Seagate. Copy all your information from the drive and wipe it clean. That may have been most, if not all of your problem.

essenbe, Aug 8, 2015
  5. rogeriop Win User
    Nice!

New BSOD happened, here is the dump file, I hope it is not the same as the others, if it is, please tell me then I will have to figure why.

Attachment 29694

Thanks!

Thought I think that it is the HD problem, should I run a memtest too? And why the BSOD mostly happens when I try to play games?

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    You still only have the same 2 dump files dated 08/02, so nothing new to look at. I looked at some errors and nothing new there. I am guessing it is the drive. and just a guess, but games are doing a lot of constant reads and writes to it. I would think you need to change the hard drive soon. As far as ram, you could run it just to be sure if you wanted to. But, right now we know your hard drive is bad.

essenbe, Aug 8, 2015
  7. rogeriop Win User
    Ok, let me add some things up.

Today the PC just froze, no BSOD, and glitched the sound while I was playing, then I was forced to reset it by powering it off.

Then, I got this screen:

Attachment 29866

Ok, when the computer started, it froze again, when I reseted it, the computer kept trying to initiate but entered in a loop of failures, like, it was powered on, then tried to initiate, powered off, repeat. So I turned it off by cable, when it initiated again, I got this message (this time, I disabled Driver Signature Enforcement, I read somewhere that it is bad):

Attachment 29863

So, should I be concerned about my power unit, motherboard, something else or is it just a HD thing? I am getting more worried than ever.

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  8. rogeriop Win User

The first pic is in portuguese, but you can see the error code and the archive reported.

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  9. essenbe Win User
    I replied, I guess I forgot to press post. But, I suspected the hard drive really, but can't prove it. But, with that error message about a power surge would make me concerned about the PSU. All good quality PSUs, such as yours, have surge protection. So, I would borrow a known good power supply from someone right away and test it out. A power surge is not something you want to take a chance with. A power surge can ruin a whole computer. But, I wouldn't buy another one or try to RMA that one unless I tested it first to make sure that is the problem.

essenbe, Aug 8, 2015
  10. rogeriop Win User
    Ok, NOW I have got a new dump file, could you please analyse it?

Attachment 29891

Thanks!

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  11. essenbe Win User
    Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8011a085f44, 0, ffffffffffffffff} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption[/quote] I'll look some more

essenbe, Aug 8, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    Ok, this is what else I found from the dump file

Code: ffffd001`229e4578 fffff801`1a993668Unable to load image e1d64x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1d64x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1d64x64.sys e1d64x64+0x23668[/quote] Which is your Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver

essenbe, Aug 8, 2015
  13. rogeriop Win User

How do I find that information?

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  14. rogeriop Win User
    Is this it?

Attachment 29946

Hope to hear from you!

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  15. rogeriop Win User
    New BSOD! Other error, this time

Do you want me to exclude the other dumps?

Here it is:

Attachment 29950

I really hope it is ONLY the Hard Drive.

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. various BSOD when playing games

various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  6. Random BSODs - Various errors

Random BSODs - Various errors: Hello, I have a custom build PC built in July 2019, which up until 1 month ago was running fine. Since then I've been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes repeatedly. Problem; Random BSOD crashes. These can occur any time from playing games, to watching youtube, to leaving...
  7. BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games

BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games: Hello, I just build a new computer and I've been having some issues, random BSOD have appeared but it is more frequently while playing games. If any extra information is needed, please let me know. Thank's. 103735
  8. BSOD on Windows 10 with various errors at random times

BSOD on Windows 10 with various errors at random times: I've been through the ringer on this one. For over a year my comp was running fine and then a little over ten days ago it BSOD and would not boot or even allow me to repair. I reinstalled Windows and starting getting random BSODs. I then performed about two days of...
  9. Various BSODs/crashes at random times

Various BSODs/crashes at random times: I'm getting varying bluescreens and sometimes even crashes at random times. When these crashes occur, my screen just goes black and Windows starts normally as if nothing had happened, without leaving a dump file, whereas the bluescreens always leave one behind. The most...
  10. Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game

Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game: Been having this issue recently with BSOD happening most occasionally while playing DOOM, WoW or Heroes of the Storm. Some days there will be no BSOD. Others it will happen 5-10 time in one day. They also happen just while browsing or while the computer is idling alone. I may...