Windows 10: BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes

Discus and support BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, ANOTHER error, just after I posted the BSOD above! Please, use this attachment, it includes the dump file from the post above: Attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rogeriop, Aug 2, 2015.

1. rogeriop Win User

BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes

Ok, ANOTHER error, just after I posted the BSOD above!

Please, use this attachment, it includes the dump file from the post above:

Attachment 29955

I am getting very frustrated....

Hope to hear from you.

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  2. rogeriop Win User

One more BSOD:

Attachment 29975

rogeriop, Aug 8, 2015
  3. essenbe Win User
    Give me a couple of minutes. Sorry, my power has been out. I just got it back on.

essenbe, Aug 9, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

OK, these 4 from today

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8006d683093, ffffd00021152a00, 0} Probably caused by : ahcache.sys ( ahcache!AhcpCacheBuildEnvironmentSafe+2be ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] That is the Application Compatibility Cache

Code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f) This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc) Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes: If kv shows a taskGate use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv. Else if kv shows a trapframe use .trap on that value Else .trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken (on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap) Endif kb will then show the corrected stack. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT Arg2: fffff801bb4f4e70 Arg3: ffffd00022895e60 Arg4: fffff801b9687c16[/quote] The other 2 were this

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8011a085f44, 0, ffffffffffffffff} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption[/quote]
    Please Run Memtest86+

BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes [​IMG]

BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes [​IMG]
    Information Please download from this site only Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

Also, please run Seatools for DOS http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...s-how-use.html

essenbe, Aug 9, 2015
  5. rogeriop Win User
    Ok, so, I ran Memtest, it took 8 hours and a half, 8 passes occured with no errors!

Seatools for DOS showed that error as I reported before, I am guessing it is the Hard Drive, as I tested another PSU and the same errors ocurred.

I bought a new HD and it will arrive through the week, in the next weekend I will change the HD and I will be posting here if it solved the problem.

"I will be back."

rogeriop, Aug 9, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Please do Arnold, Rogeriop I'll look forward to hearing from you. When you say you got the same errors with another PSU, do you mean the power surge error?

essenbe, Aug 9, 2015
  7. rogeriop Win User
    Yes, the same errors that I had with my original PSU. The computer tried to initiate but could not. If not HD, I am suspecting the motherboard. As I said, I will make the tests and come back here at the weekend.

Cheers!

rogeriop, Aug 9, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

That would be my assumption too. Perhaps a problem with the VRM.

essenbe, Aug 9, 2015
  9. rogeriop Win User
    Never heard of it, how could I diagnose it?

rogeriop, Aug 9, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    Unfortunately, there is no way to test a Motherboard without expensive equipment that the Motherboard Manufacturers have. What is normally done is we test everything we can and if everything passes, it has to be the motherboard. The Manufacturers don't like that approach most times, but they leave us no other options. Does your board have a debug LED on it? If so, read the codes when that happens.

essenbe, Aug 9, 2015
  11. rogeriop Win User
    Ok, next weekend I will be continuing the diagnoses.

rogeriop, Aug 9, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    OK, no problem I will be here, I hope.

essenbe, Aug 9, 2015
  13. rogeriop Win User

Ok!

New HD arrived, I have installed windows in it but I got a Blue Screen from nowhere when I was installing things and using it!

I am suspecting the system itself this time, but lets see!

By the way, it was an error regarding "tcpip.sys", it also ocurred with the other hard drive, maybe I was a fool to rush into buying a new HD!?

Here is the file:

Attachment 31424

Hope to hear!

rogeriop, Aug 14, 2015
  14. rogeriop Win User
    I was trying to check my drivers and found TweakBit, but it is not free. TweakBit found 11 drivers outdated, including network drivers (maybe TCPIP.SYS). So I searched free driver updaters and with a free one I only got ONE driver outdated, audio driver, can you help me with driver updaters? Do you know any good one?

rogeriop, Aug 14, 2015
  15. essenbe Win User
    Download drivers from Asus and no where else.

essenbe, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD at random times, mostly when playing. Various error codes - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. various BSOD when playing games

various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  6. Random BSODs - Various errors

Random BSODs - Various errors: Hello, I have a custom build PC built in July 2019, which up until 1 month ago was running fine. Since then I've been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes repeatedly. Problem; Random BSOD crashes. These can occur any time from playing games, to watching youtube, to leaving...
  7. BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games

BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games: Hello, I just build a new computer and I've been having some issues, random BSOD have appeared but it is more frequently while playing games. If any extra information is needed, please let me know. Thank's. 103735
  8. BSOD on Windows 10 with various errors at random times

BSOD on Windows 10 with various errors at random times: I've been through the ringer on this one. For over a year my comp was running fine and then a little over ten days ago it BSOD and would not boot or even allow me to repair. I reinstalled Windows and starting getting random BSODs. I then performed about two days of...
  9. Various BSODs/crashes at random times

Various BSODs/crashes at random times: I'm getting varying bluescreens and sometimes even crashes at random times. When these crashes occur, my screen just goes black and Windows starts normally as if nothing had happened, without leaving a dump file, whereas the bluescreens always leave one behind. The most...
  10. Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game

Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game: Been having this issue recently with BSOD happening most occasionally while playing DOOM, WoW or Heroes of the Storm. Some days there will be no BSOD. Others it will happen 5-10 time in one day. They also happen just while browsing or while the computer is idling alone. I may...