Windows 10: BSOD at start up

Discus and support BSOD at start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When I boot my pc for the first I always get an BSOD or my pc is just stuck and won't do anything. When I hit the reset button it starts up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GERM, Mar 13, 2016.

1. GERM Win User

BSOD at start up

Hello,

When I boot my pc for the first I always get an BSOD or my pc is just stuck and won't do anything.
    When I hit the reset button it starts up like it supposed to do. And everything is just fine even when I restart it.
    But if it is off for a day I get the BSOD.
    When windows 7 was running I also had this problem. That's why I moved to W10 with a clean install and the problem is still here.

I already tried:
    memtest86+ came up without errors. (there was only a strange thing why I enabled the option for all the core running (f2), the program stopped working within 5min but at 1 core it kept running)
    Did the chkdsk cmd command came up clean.
    Update my drivers.
    Uninstalled all NVIDIA display drivers and installed them again.
    Clean Reinstall of W10

I hope you guys can help me out because it is really annoying.

The BSOD info: Attachment 69419
    And pc info from CPU-Z Attachment 69420

:)

2. Toshiba PC BSoD at start up `PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED`

hello, my toshiba pc bsoded with phase1 initialization failed it got rded and the windows files were gone

ELECTRONICNONWIZ1, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Toshiba PC BSoD at start up `PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED`

Hello,

The error message PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED, is a critical error displayed when Windows shuts down because of a kernel problem to prevent further damage to your computer.

Eventually, this error occurs more and more often which could lead to total system corruption; reason why PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED should be resolved as soon as possible.

Furthermore, follow Deepak Kodi's advised steps on this
    thread
    regarding how to have this issue resolved.

For future reference, you may check our support page to learn more about
    PHASE1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

Let us know if you have questions.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Mar 13, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD at start up

See how it goes after doing these two.

If you get any more BSOD after doing that, test your RAM modules for possible errors (Memtest64 is not a real test).MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

5. GERM Win User
    Thanks for the response

Did this now I just have to wait when I get home from work and see if this helped.

I meant Memtest86+ typed it wrong sorry for that but it came up clean.

I'll keep you posted

6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Fine! Yes, now it is a waiting game.
    Well. I think that you know that memtest86+ should run for at least 8 consecutive passes; and you ran it for at least that much.

7. GERM Win User
    Well I got another BSOD *Sad

Here is the new info: Attachment 69590
    mini dump file from today: Attachment 69593
    Attachment 69592

8. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD at start up

*Sad
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139) A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine. [/quote] I would suggest you to go for a clean reinstall, it will be the safest way to get rid of such a situation.
    Dont use any sort of program/software/tool that came from a file sharing site. Those are cleverly bundled with staff that can cause such a case.

9. GERM Win User
    I would suggest you to go for a clean reinstall, it will be the safest way to get rid of such a situation.
    Dont use any sort of program/software/tool that came from a file sharing site. Those are cleverly bundled with staff that can cause such a case.[/quote] Hmm I will do that this weekend if I got some time.
    Thanks for your help!

GERM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD at start up

1. BSOD at start up - Similar Threads - BSOD start

2. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  3. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it: Yesterday I started my pc normally and i kept it on for 3-4 minutes without doing any work on it.Suddenly a BSOD appeared and my pc shutdowned on its own, it restarted and the same BSOD showed and it shutdowned again.After 2-3 times it tried to fix itself but that didn't work...
  4. BSOD is showing up whenever I start my pc and I can't reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  6. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  7. How to fix BSOD at start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD at start: Hello there,My laptop, which runs Windows 11, BSOD's me at startup. It wont even load up the login menu, it just blue screens, goes from 0 to 100% in 3 seconds, and prompts me to put in a driver key. Then, whether I do or not, asks me to fix it with the fix screen. I tried a...
  8. How to fix BSOD at start

How to fix BSOD at start: Hello there,My laptop, which runs Windows 11, BSOD's me at startup. It wont even load up the login menu, it just blue screens, goes from 0 to 100% in 3 seconds, and prompts me to put in a driver key. Then, whether I do or not, asks me to fix it with the fix screen. I tried a...
  9. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  10. BSOD on the first start of the day

BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...