Windows 10: BSOD at what appears to be random times

Discus and support BSOD at what appears to be random times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so this is the first time I've had the BSOD. From my point of view it appears to happen randomly once every 3 or 4 days. I had issues before but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lew301, May 18, 2016.

1. Lew301 Win User

BSOD at what appears to be random times

Hi, so this is the first time I've had the BSOD. From my point of view it appears to happen randomly once every 3 or 4 days. I had issues before but upon inspection the wireless receiver I had didn't fit well enough into its socket and had 2 or 3 pins that weren't connected at all. I have since fixed that one by switching to a wired connection. while it is now happening much less frequently it is still happening like i said previously once every 3 or 4 days. Could it possibly be a USB issue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

Lew301, May 18, 2016

2. curser only appears at random times after Windows update

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of the PC/laptop?
    I understand your concern, however please follow the below methods and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter on the first place. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

• Press Windows Logo Key + X
      then click on Search screen.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

• In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Place the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.

Refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist you accordingly.

SujataMoktan, May 18, 2016
  3. marlene26 Win User
    curser only appears at random times after Windows update

Original Title: curser

I have a detachable keyboard, my curser has always worked with no problems but since the last windows 10 update my curser only appears at random times

marlene26, May 18, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd001bdc3c6a0, ffffd001bdc3c5f8, 0} Probably caused by : dc1-controller.sys ( dc1_controller!DccRemoveRequestQueue+7e ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] It is the XBox peripheral drivers that is causing the BSODs.

For Windows 10, those drivers come with windows updates. And you are having the issue, the primary reason of it is your windows is not activated.
    Code: <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_NOTIFICATION</LicensingStatus> <LicensingStatusReason>0xC004F034</LicensingStatusReason>[/quote] How did you activate your windows install? Let us know.

Thema:

1. BSOD at what appears to be random times - Similar Threads - BSOD appears random

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  3. BSOD appears randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appears randomly: Hello, I was running a game on my windows 10, when suddenly it crashed and I got a bsod. ever since, I will get a bsod seemingly randomly without running any programme or game. it could be in a few minutes or a couple of hours after I turn my device on. Sometimes I can boot...
  4. BSOD appears randomly

BSOD appears randomly: Hello, I was running a game on my windows 10, when suddenly it crashed and I got a bsod. ever since, I will get a bsod seemingly randomly without running any programme or game. it could be in a few minutes or a couple of hours after I turn my device on. Sometimes I can boot...
  5. BSOD appears randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD appearing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD appearing randomly: Hi everyone, i'm coming to you hoping that you would be able to give me some advice regarding some BSOD that a friend has been receiving randomly on his computer; the configuration is as follows:Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B360M Gaming 3 with F15 bios versionCPU: Intel i5...
  7. BSOD appearing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appearing randomly: Hi everyone, i'm coming to you hoping that you would be able to give he some advice regarding some BSOD that a friend has been receiving randomly on his computer; the configuration is as follows:Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B360M Gaming 3 with F15 bios versionCPU: Intel i5...
  8. BSOD appearing randomly

BSOD appearing randomly: Hi everyone, i'm coming to you hoping that you would be able to give he some advice regarding some BSOD that a friend has been receiving randomly on his computer; the configuration is as follows:Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B360M Gaming 3 with F15 bios versionCPU: Intel i5...
  9. BSOD 0x000000fc - Random Times (Or atleast as it appears)

BSOD 0x000000fc - Random Times (Or atleast as it appears): Hello All, I have aquired a computer which seems to BSOD at random times. I have cleaned, reformated, full deep erase of the drive and stress tested components on the machine. The stress tests I have done seem to indicate the RAM, CPU and SSD are fine. The computer...
  10. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...