Windows 10: Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.

Discus and support Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, This is my first post, any constructive criticism is welcome. *Smile This is the first time I have gotten this Blue screen and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SideLinesOfCode, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.

Hey everyone,
    This is my first post, any constructive criticism is welcome. *Smile

This is the first time I have gotten this Blue screen and I am wondering what the culprit could be. Dell's SupportAssist tool claims that my CPU driver is to blame, while WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView both don't know what driver caused the issue.

What I've tried so far:
    • I've checked for driver updates
    • I've used Sfc /scannow and chkdsk, both come up negative.
    I am currently running MemTest86+, updates to follow. Frankly, I am at a loss on what to do, and how to solve this issue.

As mentioned in the title, this is the first time it happened and it occurred while idle. I have attached the necessary information to the post.
    Any insight would be immensely appreciated. *Smile

Thanks!

UPDATE: My RAM did 10 passes in memtest86+ and passed so...

:)

SideLinesOfCode, Oct 22, 2016
  2. mmistry5 Win User

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Hi

I have recently upgrade a laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have now got the BSOD stating the following message

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

Any ideas?

Thanks

mmistry5, Oct 22, 2016
  3. ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY after Windows 10 Creator Update

Hi,

I've received the "ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY" BSOD crash many times within the span of a few days shortly after installing the Windows 10 Creator Update.

Is there any way to fix this error without resorting to uninstalling that update?

Jarrod_Zhang, Oct 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory.

5. HDT won't install for me.

SeaTools is still running as I am typing this message.

In the meantime, here is the log file for my chkdsk

SideLinesOfCode, Oct 28, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
  7. Here's the log. Sorry about late replies... exams are happening right now =\
    Also saved it in Dutch, for your convenience. *Smile

SideLinesOfCode, Nov 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Kind of you, but not necessary *Smile
    I prefer english since I'm much better in english than dutch.

TBH, I badly failed the dutch exams, but scored high enough for the english exams to not get into trouble.

Unfortunately the log is not the right one, you need the log with the tag 'chkdsk' or 'wininit'

axe0, Nov 1, 2016
  9. Alright, It's gonna be a pain to find it... so I might just have ti do a new test.

Does chkdsk automatically restart after i run it from the advanced options menu? I run it overnight, and when I wake up. I see my login screen.

SideLinesOfCode, Nov 2, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    As soon as chkdsk is done it restarts the system yes *Smile

Thema:

1. Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory. - Similar Threads - Bsod attempted_execute_of_noexecute_memory

2. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named "Aurora HDR" and another called "Luminar Neo". Both apps often but not always crash when processing HDR images, both developed by...
  3. BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having issues with Windows crashing when using or launching some apps.I work as a photo editor and constantly use a software named "Aurora HDR" and another called "Luminar Neo". Both apps often but not always crash when processing HDR images, both developed by...
  4. BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL NOT LESS OR...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL NOT LESS OR...: Hey,I have been trying to solve the BSOD problem for a while now it happens once or twice a day.I only get the BSOD when the computer isn't under any high load, for example most of the bsods happen when I'm listening to music and or doing light work. I have never had a BSOD...
  5. BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL NOT LESS OR...

BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, IRQL NOT LESS OR...: Hey,I have been trying to solve the BSOD problem for a while now it happens once or twice a day.I only get the BSOD when the computer isn't under any high load, for example most of the bsods happen when I'm listening to music and or doing light work. I have never had a BSOD...
  6. BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hey,I have been trying to solve the BSOD problem for a while now it happens once or twice a day. I only get the BSOD when the computer isn't under any high load, for example most of the bsods happen when I'm listening to music and or doing light work. I have never had a BSOD...
  7. BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD Windows 11: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hey,I have been trying to solve the BSOD problem for a while now it happens once or twice a day. I only get the BSOD when the computer isn't under any high load, for example most of the bsods happen when I'm listening to music and or doing light work. I have never had a BSOD...
  8. Constant BSOD, most recently ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD, most recently ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: Have recently in this month lot of BSOD with this dump reportTTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The guilty driver is on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction pointer. When possible, the guilty...
  9. Constant BSOD, most recently ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

Constant BSOD, most recently ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc: Have recently in this month lot of BSOD with this dump reportTTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The guilty driver is on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction pointer. When possible, the guilty...
  10. Constant BSOD, most recently ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging