Windows 10: Bsod - automatic repair not working?

Discus and support Bsod - automatic repair not working? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. After an update I installed today, I had to restart my system. After the restart, i got the Blue Screen Of Death. I restarted 3 times and got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Malthe stein, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Bsod - automatic repair not working?

Hello.

After an update I installed today, I had to restart my system. After the restart, i got the Blue Screen Of Death. I restarted 3 times and got the automatic repair. After that, I've just been waiting, and nothing happens. What should i do?

:)

Malthe stein, Jul 10, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Bsod - automatic repair not working?

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Bsod - automatic repair not working?

1. Bsod - automatic repair not working? - Similar Threads - Bsod automatic repair

2. BSOD and Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and Automatic Repair Loop: So I have actually already posted this issue in part, but its really become a whole different issue now. Originally I was trying to fix a BSOD caused by CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, with this being the error in the Event Viewer:<Event...
  3. BSoD into Automatic Repair issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSoD into Automatic Repair issues: After a power outage which lasted a couple of minutes, my computer turned on automatically i shut it down the night before and this is the first time it has come back on, i was met with a blue screen saying it needs to restart, and once it did it started 'Automatic Repair',...
  4. Automatic repair freezing and BSOD

Automatic repair freezing and BSOD: My pc can't get past the automatic repair thing when booting and the screen just stays black or blue. I've tried using my USB with windows installation media but can't get that to boot either, the screen goes blue and freezes. I was able to access it by disabling my hdd but I...
  5. BSOD - Automatic Repair does not work

BSOD - Automatic Repair does not work: Hi All I have tried everything to get my PC working DELL Precision 3630 It was working ok, then when I tried to start it up - I just get the BSOD and it memory dumps The memory dump is MEMORY.DMP is on https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqiSEkOPvsNbjHdEKouaa60qNVIf?e=S5Gzmf Can...
  6. Automatic Repair Not Working

Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  7. Automatic Repair Not Working

Automatic Repair Not Working: My keyboard and mouse completely stop working once I get to the Automatic repair choose your keyboard layout screen. I know my keyboard works because it lets me use it in the BIOS. Just before it loads up, just command prompt quickly pops up with the title as winpeshl.exe....
  8. Automatic Repair Not Working

9. BSOD with Automatic Repair Loops

BSOD with Automatic Repair Loops: I'm guessing an update came thru at the end of last week? Since Thursday I have been unable to get my workstation with Windows 10 back up and running. I've checked tons of forums and watched lots of videos but to no avail. Please help! I even went to RESET THIS PC - keep...
  10. "preparing automatic repairs" Then bsod

"preparing automatic repairs" Then bsod: Hi there, I purchased a hp pavilion laptop a few months ago with Windows 10 pre-installed. I haven't used it for a few days, turned it on this evening and I got a message on boot up saying "preparing automatic repairs" and then my screen goes blank 3-5 seconds later....