Windows 10: BSOD bad pool caller

Discus and support BSOD bad pool caller in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a BSOD on windows 10 with the message: for more info look online for: BAD POOL CALLER There was no value. I have the impression the BSOD is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by louis14, Jan 14, 2016.

1. louis14 Win User

BSOD bad pool caller

I had a BSOD on windows 10 with the message: for more info look online for: BAD POOL CALLER
    There was no value.
    I have the impression the BSOD is caused by an original windows 7 desktop application (GNS3.exe) which hanged (not responding) when I loaded a project. I closed the application.
    I've attached a crash dump file.
    Can you say me what's the real cause of the crash?

:)

louis14, Jan 14, 2016

2. BAD POOL CALLER

my computer was updating and it bsod on me and it said BAD POOL CALLER and i didn't kow what to do it like this

Edward Correia, Jan 14, 2016
  3. BSOD bad pool caller error how do i fix this?

bsod this bad pool caller error how do i fix this?

Original Title: how to fix

stubarnett2611, Jan 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD bad pool caller

5. louis14 Win User
    I've followed the BSOD posting instuctions and I've created the debugging file.
    There were already three crashes but the crash I talked about is the crash of 15012016

louis14, Jan 15, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    You need to remove the cracks/bypasses and related software on your system before support may be given

Forum rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD bad pool caller

1. BSOD bad pool caller - Similar Threads - BSOD bad pool

2. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  3. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  4. BSOD bad pool caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD bad pool caller: Hi Everyone,My laptop frequently and randomly bluescreens with the message BAD_POOL_CALLER.I am on Windows 11.I would really like for this issue to be fixed as I have just started university and I don't have the funds to buy a new laptop.Thank you everyone for your help.Here...
  5. BSOD bad pool caller

BSOD bad pool caller: Hi Everyone,My laptop frequently and randomly bluescreens with the message BAD_POOL_CALLER.I am on Windows 11.I would really like for this issue to be fixed as I have just started university and I don't have the funds to buy a new laptop.Thank you everyone for your help.Here...
  6. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....
  7. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....
  8. BSOD - BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BAD POOL CALLER: Hi, I am really frustrated and tensed on seeing my computer shutting down suddenly when i am doing something important. i got blue screen of death BSOD that specifies "BAD POOL CALLER". however i managed to fix the same issue that appeared when i connected to the...
  9. BSOD BAD POOL CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BAD POOL CALLER: Mac with Bootcamp getting this error after recent Windows update. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bad-pool-caller/66fc4c2a-d1a3-447d-8159-6ab9f420ce32
  10. BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Bad Pool Caller: Hi, I'm experiencing some problems with BSOD with error message Bad Pool Caller. It appears only when I play Witcher 3 with Afterburner on (I dont have to overclock, I'm turning it on because of monitoring) and randomly sometimes video freezes, sound is still playing for a...