Windows 10: BSOD Bad Pool Header

Discus and support BSOD Bad Pool Header in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a Laptone Wifi Dongle and a wireless mouse dongle in my USB ports on my Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop. I have uploaded the file dumps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kayleecat, Nov 22, 2016.

1. kayleecat Win User

BSOD Bad Pool Header

Hello

I have a Laptone Wifi Dongle and a wireless mouse dongle in my USB ports on my Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop.

I have uploaded the file dumps for you. I get the BDOS screen occasionally when I am browsing on my computer.

Thanks

:)

kayleecat, Nov 22, 2016

2. Win10 BSOD, Help.

One other thing when I did see the BSOD at random, it said BAD POOL HEADER.

Corey Fleece, Nov 22, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Guys I really need your help. I'm getting BSOD (Bad Pool Header) so many times.

Click HERE for a really good thread on Bad Pool Header BSOD.

The thread is based around Windows 8, but the solution from Nannya Podder holds true for WIndows 10

I hope this Helps resolve your BSOD issue!

DaveM121, Nov 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Bad Pool Header

Hi kayleecat,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please (re)move some files to increase the free space to at least 15%.
    Every partition needs at least 10-15% free space so Windows can do its thing in the background, 15% is to be on the safe side.

BSOD Bad Pool Header [​IMG]
    Warning Less free space could cause BSODs or other problems, because Windows cannot perform the tasks it needs to do in the background!
    Code: Event[40567]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2016-11-23T11:54:49.131 Event ID: 1018 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-19I8KK7 Description: The dump file at location: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP was deleted because the disk volume had less than 25 GB free space.[/quote] Please upgrade Windows to the most current version
    Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

Note Dell doesn't provide support for your laptop. If the problem appears to be a driver compatibility issue then I would recommend to either try a clean install of Windows or go back to the previous (original) Windows version

5. kayleecat Win User
    Hello.

Can you tell me what I need to do to delete some files? I don't know what files I need to delete?

I am on the latest version of Windows 10.

Thanks

Code: Event[40567]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2016-11-23T11:54:49.131 Event ID: 1018 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-19I8KK7 Description: The dump file at location: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP was deleted because the disk volume had less than 25 GB free space.[/quote] Please upgrade Windows to the most current version
    Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

Note Dell doesn't provide support for your laptop. If the problem appears to be a driver compatibility issue then I would recommend to either try a clean install of Windows or go back to the previous (original) Windows version

kayleecat, Nov 23, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please download the FREE version of Ccleaner and install it.
    After installed and opened, you'll see a screen like this:
    Attachment 111219

Below in the screen you see a button 'Analyze', click on it and wait for Ccleaner to finish.
    After Ccleaner is finished, you see an overview of what it has found, like below
    Attachment 111220

You'll need to uncheck a setting in Ccleaner, this setting you can find by scrolling down the options list of what to delete.

After unchecking this option, click analyze again and click 'Run Ccleaner' after Ccleaner finished analyzing.

Windows Update may say so, but you're not.
    Follow the link I provided in my previous post.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Bad Pool Header

1. BSOD Bad Pool Header - Similar Threads - BSOD Bad Pool

2. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Bad Pool Header: In the past few weeks I have been getting BSOD's rather frequently, specifically everytime I am playing a game. But this one caught my attention as the second error hinted at a malfunctioning disk. I have already tried looking for out of date drivers but have not succeeded...
  3. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  4. Bad Pool Header BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Pool Header BSOD: I installed the Linux Bash Shell on my laptop last year. It went fine, and I was able to use it. After getting the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, I get a Bad Pool Header BSOD whenever I try to open the shell. I already tried updating my drivers (using Driver Booster 5.2),...
  5. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, my computer would crash once a day with a bad pool header notification. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, and am coming here as a last resort. Below is my DM Log Collector zip. 32179
  6. BSOD, Bad Pool Header

BSOD, Bad Pool Header: Acer Aspire ES1-711-P14W with Windows 10. I had Windows 10 since Insiders builds and a few weeks ago it started BSODing frequently, mainly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and BAD_POOL_HEADER, I thought a reinstall would fix the issue but it didn't, I still had 2 BSODs with the...
  7. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

BSOD - Bad Pool Header: I've tested the memory with memtest86, uninstalled recently installed software and updated my drivers with driver reviver. these were the recommendations on other forums and i'm unsure what else i can do to try and fix this. i tried to upload my minidump folder aswell as a...
  8. BSOD Bad pool header

BSOD Bad pool header: I Received the error, A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD_POOL_HEADER Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x00000019 Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete. I try many...
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring? 21313