Windows 10: BSOD Bad pool header

Discus and support BSOD Bad pool header in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Received the error, A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD_POOL_HEADER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jason383, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Jason383 Win User

BSOD Bad pool header

I Received the error,

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

BAD_POOL_HEADER

Technical Information:
    *** STOP: 0x00000019
    Beginning dump of physical memory
    Physical memory dump complete.

I try many things and finally found the solution.

I googled it and found https://www.wiknix.com/how-to-fix-bs...or-in-windows/

:)

Jason383, Sep 12, 2015

2. Win10 BSOD, Help.

One other thing when I did see the BSOD at random, it said BAD POOL HEADER.

Corey Fleece, Sep 12, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Guys I really need your help. I'm getting BSOD (Bad Pool Header) so many times.

Click HERE for a really good thread on Bad Pool Header BSOD.

The thread is based around Windows 8, but the solution from Nannya Podder holds true for WIndows 10

I hope this Helps resolve your BSOD issue!

DaveM121, Sep 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Bad pool header

Hi Jason383,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please know that the things suggested on that site might be only temporarily a solution, specific to system restore.
    It sometimes solves the problem permanently, but other times it gives extra time to find a solution.

Note that if you have tried solution 4 from that site, a clean installation of the system, and the problem keeps occuring you are facing a hardware related problem:
    • Drivers,
    • Dust,
    • Damaged cables
    • Improper seated component
    • Damaged component
    • Power problem
    • etc.

Thema:

BSOD Bad pool header

1. BSOD Bad pool header - Similar Threads - BSOD Bad pool

2. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Bad Pool Header: In the past few weeks I have been getting BSOD's rather frequently, specifically everytime I am playing a game. But this one caught my attention as the second error hinted at a malfunctioning disk. I have already tried looking for out of date drivers but have not succeeded...
  3. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  4. Bad Pool Header BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Pool Header BSOD: I installed the Linux Bash Shell on my laptop last year. It went fine, and I was able to use it. After getting the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, I get a Bad Pool Header BSOD whenever I try to open the shell. I already tried updating my drivers (using Driver Booster 5.2),...
  5. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, my computer would crash once a day with a bad pool header notification. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, and am coming here as a last resort. Below is my DM Log Collector zip. 32179
  6. BSOD, Bad Pool Header

BSOD, Bad Pool Header: Acer Aspire ES1-711-P14W with Windows 10. I had Windows 10 since Insiders builds and a few weeks ago it started BSODing frequently, mainly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and BAD_POOL_HEADER, I thought a reinstall would fix the issue but it didn't, I still had 2 BSODs with the...
  7. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

BSOD - Bad Pool Header: I've tested the memory with memtest86, uninstalled recently installed software and updated my drivers with driver reviver. these were the recommendations on other forums and i'm unsure what else i can do to try and fix this. i tried to upload my minidump folder aswell as a...
  8. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Hello I have a Laptone Wifi Dongle and a wireless mouse dongle in my USB ports on my Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop. I have uploaded the file dumps for you. I get the BDOS screen occasionally when I am browsing on my computer. Thanks 70566
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring? 21313