Windows 10: BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER only when connect to internet

Discus and support BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER only when connect to internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello everyone ... I'm new here and I am realy hopeful that you guys can help me to solve this problem ... I got BAD_POOL_CALLER an random times only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ahmad666, Jul 10, 2016.

1. ahmad666 Win User

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER only when connect to internet

hello everyone ... I'm new here and I am realy hopeful that you guys can help me to solve this problem ...
    I got BAD_POOL_CALLER an random times only and only when connecting to internet ...
    I update my ethernet driver and try different browsers but problem still happens ... please help me
    (before I forget I use bitdefender internet security 2016 )

:)

ahmad666, Jul 10, 2016

2. Bad pool caller after cumulative March update

Alright, I have done that and tried to access the internet, however I am still getting the same bad_pool_caller BSOD. I am not quite sure what to do at this point.

Daniel Newport, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Blue Screen of Death

Deleted SSport.sys file.

Went to McAfee support to tell them of my problem, and Surface Pro 3 crashed with BSOD. BAD_POOL_CALLER.

Went back to McAfee and shared ZigZag's analysis of mini.dmp. which says McAfee is probable cause. McAfee noted that ONLY since I installed Windows 10 did the BSOD issue arise. This is true. McAfee suggested uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe, seeing if a BSOD
    occurs.

GeorgeHarwood, Jul 10, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analysing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows. If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

philc43, Jul 10, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER only when connect to internet - Similar Threads - BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER connect

2. Infrequent BSoD BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infrequent BSoD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hi, I built my PC 12 days ago. I have two issues left after doing everything I knew until now. One is a BSoD/crash BAD_POOL_CALLER that happens ... sometimes. 5 days ago, 3 days ago and yesterday. One was while I was watching a low-res video in my browser and another was...
  3. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  4. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  5. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  6. BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet.

BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet.: I'm normally fine with Debugging my stuff but I still don't know how to decipher the log files and figure out what caused it. Last time i had this issue it was a bad audio driver. If any one could at least tell me what caused the crash that would be great. 98629
  7. Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller": Over the past week or so I've been getting random BSODs with the error "Bad_Pool_Caller" out of the blue with no warning at all *Mad. Usually only happens 1-2 times a day after using my PC for a while (20-40 minutes), If I restart it after the crash it's usually fine for the...
  8. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  9. Bsod - bad_pool_caller

Bsod - bad_pool_caller: Greets. First time ever I hear of this particular error code. As per instructions I include the debug zip used with your tool. I have also made an UNGINE Heaven Benchmark and have the result should it be needed. The BSOD happened while playing Lord of The Rings Online...
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419