Windows 10: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during normal use

Discus and support BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during normal use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys ! Already ran memtest and it came out as pass, updated the bios and made sure i had my drivers updated, dont really know whats going on :/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexisd03, Dec 31, 2016.

1. alexisd03 Win User

BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during normal use

Hey guys !
    Already ran memtest and it came out as pass, updated the bios and made sure i had my drivers updated, dont really know whats going on :/

Error file comes up as ntoskrnl.exe

Had previous BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys but fixed it already

Attachment 115586

:)

alexisd03, Dec 31, 2016

2. BSOD Windows 10 ver 1511

After sometime, or when I am running something that is important, I get the BSOD. have been working with Msdn and there has not been a resolve for days.

During these crashes I get mostly a BAD_POOL_HEADER.

Looking for some other fixes.

Lowell Radder, Dec 31, 2016
  3. SAM-1 Win User
    SAM-1, Dec 31, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi alexisd03,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

The other one looks to be caused by Avast.
    I would suggest to temporary remove Avast use Windows Defender as alternative while troubleshooting.
    Uninstall *Arrow Anti Virus (AV) stand alone removal tools

axe0, Jan 1, 2017
  5. alexisd03 Win User
    Just uninstalled it, will see if the problem presists as it is kinda inconsistent

alexisd03, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during normal use - Similar Threads - BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER during

2. Windows 10 BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER: Hello, I'm looking for some help for a BSOD I frequently having been getting recently. I have the minidump file here: Link to file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TG5j2dL9dOnjQe75mfouQRlkhjmBRCjz I have already tried: sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  3. daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay): I get a BSOD on my computer (my 2nd system), almost every day once or twice.. It seems to happen randomly. Usually during "normal" windows use, while using office applications, or wniodws explorer. Not during gameplay. Today, I got three BSOD. I was using Citrix and google...
  4. BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER with compute-intensive use and stress testing

BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER with compute-intensive use and stress testing: Got a new Dell XPS 8930 for my photo/video editing hobby. Replaced stock RAM with 32G of Corsair Vengeance (CMK16GX4M2A2666C16) and added a Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD hosted by a Mailiya M.2 PCIe to PCIe 3.0 x4 adapter card. Then I got to work. When I am in the video...
  5. BSOD - BAD_POOL_HEADER - ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD - BAD_POOL_HEADER - ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, Recently I've been getting fairly frequent BSOD (BAD_POOL_HEADER) on my PC. It was around the same time as I moved the PC from one room to another. Perhaps this is merely co-incidental, I don't know, perhaps a driver or something else causes the issues. After the BSODs...
  6. BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header

BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header: I've only just upgraded to Windows 10 and have gotten the BSOD several times during the upgrade. The upgrade did complete, but now the BSOD is random although opening Edge does seem to set it off. Any help would be most appreciated. 31335
  7. Bsod bad_pool_header

Bsod bad_pool_header: My computer bsod randomly when i'm browsing the internet (once every 6 days or so). I'm thinking it's a driver issue but am unsure which drivers to reinstall. This computer is around 3 months old which i built. 71048
  8. BSODS, again :( BAD_POOL_HEADER

BSODS, again :( BAD_POOL_HEADER: I had solved my last Blue Screens replacing my RAMS, but now i've got a BSOD.*Mad I was downloading BLACK OPS 3 on Steam and Browsing Internet (Chrome), while editing a file with WordPad. Logs attached. 37087
  9. Bad_Pool_Header BSOD when using VLC or playing World of Warcraft

Bad_Pool_Header BSOD when using VLC or playing World of Warcraft: After I upgraded to Windows 10 I have been getting BSODs at when either watching videos in VLC or playing mainly World of Warcraft. The primary BSOD I have been getting is the bad_pool_header which first occurred a week after upgrading and was seemingly a random occurrence....
  10. BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached: Hi, I've finally given up and looking to windows 10 experts to help :( I randomly receive BSOD caused by tcpip.sys (so it says). For instance, i received one 10 minutes ago after waking up in the morning (5.30am AEST), turning my monitor on, pressing 'enter' to log on,...