Windows 10: BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.

Discus and support BSOD became very frequent over the past few days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, i've had troubles with this computer everyday since i've had it (almost 4 years). It BSOD everyday since i've had it with some times breaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flyme, May 11, 2016.

1. flyme Win User

BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.

Hey guys, i've had troubles with this computer everyday since i've had it (almost 4 years). It BSOD everyday since i've had it with some times breaks in between or some being multiple times per day. Its finally gotten to the point where its only having 2 different types of problems(as far as I know).

Anyways in the past few days i've crashed very many times and almost every time I get the System_Service_Exception
    with nothing else after it, no code or anything.

Would Appreciate any help!*Tongue

:)

flyme, May 11, 2016

2. Constant BSOD in the past few days..

Hi,

I installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago and I've had no issues with it. However, in the past couple of days, I've constantly been hit with BSOD and I'm not sure why.....

I've uploaded my DMP files and MSInfo32 stuff... not sure if this is enough info.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please help BSOD became very frequent over the past few days. :(

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Kan, May 11, 2016
  3. BSOD kernal_security_check_failure when waking up/restarting Win 10 NB

Unfortunately I just received a BSOD kernal_security_check_failure, after trying to restart my computer post shut down. the first BSOD in over 24 hrs.

I am willing to monitor for the few days to see how frequently I get BSODs, but alternatively if there is some simple check that can be performed to diagnose the problem, would appreciate your help

Bernie_952, May 11, 2016
  4. flyme Win User

I've ran the driver verification tutorial and had to system restore my computer because it would BSOD on every startup without fail. This was the error it gave me, and I don't know if i'll need to upload a new dump file since I restored.
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION(ScpVBus.sys)

Update 2: Now my computer does not BSOD as far as I've seen but it just make the screen black and restart. It seems like the same problems but without a BSOD *Tongue

flyme, May 12, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi flyme,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I have 3 things I would like to mention
    1. Make sure that you visit Windows Update to install updates, it looks like you haven't installed any update but that shouldn't be possible after 3 months.
    2. Update your BIOS
    3. Update your network drivers, they seem to be causing a lot of crashes though I'm not sure about all of them as it would take too much time to analyze everything properly.

Visit Z87-K | Motherboards | ASUS Global
    and install the newest BIOS update and update the network LAN drivers.
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm au630x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`b0080000 fffff800`b0144000 au630x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: au630x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\au630x64.sys Image name: au630x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Mar 14 10:44:07 2013 (51419BE7) CheckSum: 000C87C1 ImageSize: 000C4000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

6. flyme Win User
    Step 1 was a little confusing because I checked from the settings of the computer and scanned for updates and it only told me that I was up to date as well as following instructions from Microsoft web site to find and download more.

Step 3 was easy enough BUT I will point out that a huge problem is that I would get a BSOD every once in a while for something involving a tcpip.sys error that would cause my computer to lose the tcpip protocol and not be able to repair it with even administrative privileges, so I would either giving up on fixing it and wake up the next day to find it working again, or I would reset the computer multiple times until it worked again.

Step 2 im a little bit unsure of how to do because the most recent download for the Windows 64 bit version comes in a .cap extension and I could not find the Winflash tool that ASUS was interfering was needed.

flyme, May 12, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    In most cases 'unknown' extension files mean that you need to boot into the BIOS and update through there choosing a USB stick that contains the file(s).

Regarding step 3, currently it is because of the age of the driver. It is good practice to check for BIOS, software & driver updates once in a while. Normally it is a good thing to stay up to date with anything, unless otherwise specified or if problems occur for reasons.

8. flyme Win User

It looks like everything got fixed after I updated the realtek drivers and to make sure I followed your instructions I updated my BIOS as well, Thank you! *Party

flyme, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD became very frequent over the past few days. - Similar Threads - BSOD became very

2. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  3. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  4. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in order to sort out whats...
  5. Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.: I use an HP Omen 15 running Windows 11 Home. A couple of weeks back, the battery died out and I am currently using it on power while I wait for the vendor to procure a new battery. I currently receive a CMOS warning every time I start up the laptop. Over the past couple of...
  6. Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.: I use an HP Omen 15 running Windows 11 Home. A couple of weeks back, the battery died out and I am currently using it on power while I wait for the vendor to procure a new battery. I currently receive a CMOS warning every time I start up the laptop. Over the past couple of...
  7. Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause: Hi, sorry im not too sure if this is the right place to post this but over the last few days Im getting blue screens maybe 1-3 times each day and it's getting really frustrating. Im getting the SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error and in the event viewer the errors following the shutdowns...
  8. Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause

Constant BSODs over the past few days, no clear cause: Hi, sorry im not too sure if this is the right place to post this but over the last few days Im getting blue screens maybe 1-3 times each day and it's getting really frustrating. Im getting the SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error and in the event viewer the errors following the shutdowns...
  9. Multiple BSODs over the past few days.

Multiple BSODs over the past few days.: I have been getting multiple different BSODs that happen randomly throughout the day. Let me know what information I can give to help find a solution.Minidumps for those crashes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ayep94lj710z6p/Minidumps.zip/file...
  10. Various BSODs over the past few days

Various BSODs over the past few days: I am using a Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer and I updated all the drivers/software from Dell a few days ago except it seems the system keeps freezing when the display went to sleep and the last one was a BSOD. When looking at the Minidump logs which consists of the...