Windows 10: BSOD because of ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD because of ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, I had trouble with my windows 7 : bosd because of ntoskrnl.exe so i decided to do a clean install windows 10 for a new fresh start. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Turimo, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Turimo Win User

BSOD because of ntoskrnl.exe

Hello guys,
    I had trouble with my windows 7 : bosd because of ntoskrnl.exe
    so i decided to do a clean install windows 10 for a new fresh start.
    But the bsod is still here so i think its probably Hardware problems but wich one ?
    I've only installed the Asus wifi card driver (Maybe the problems?) and windows 10 installed nvidia drivers by himself.
    Here my dump files if you can help me to see trough the problems.
    Fyi my programs/plugins/services keep crashing 1 by 1 i dont know why,
    I had a post on Sevenforum but now that i did an upgrade... Its nice to note that in safe mode on windows 7 i've never had any trouble only in normal mode
    The PC crash mostly when i open twitch / youtube / League of legends at the same time (if only one or two are opens the programs juste crash.)
    Thanks in advance.

Thing that i've done : Memtest86+, HCI memtest, HDtunes, uninstall all nvidia drivers, Scf/scannow, chkdsk, another ram, remove CGU and use motherboard VGA, reset bios with jumper. enable/disable TPU/EPU, new sata connector, new pci connector, up frequency ram from 1334 to 1664 and more....
    Thing could be corrupted : Motherboard, power supply?

Update : i see a lot of ntoskrnl.exe error these day could it be windows update failure, like microsoft upload something bad?

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English

:)

Turimo, Nov 15, 2015
  2. slg407 Win User

bsod because of netio.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

i have an alienware x51 r2 with upgraded 16 gb ddr3 ram

Minidump attached:

Dropbox - 012118-26468-01.dmp

slg407, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Turimo Win User

Update : i've the same BSOD during CPU stress test,
    does that means he is dead?

Turimo, Nov 16, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    It means the test couldn't finish.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

Have you checked your mainboard manufacturer, ASUS, for BIOS updates?
    You are running version 1606, there is a version 2104 available.
    Attachment 48860
    P8Z77-V | Motherboards | ASUS Global

6. Turimo Win User
    I will do that, i also run a prime95 test : the small one (cpu only) was ok for some hours, but the blend test (cpu and memory) got error after 10 minutes.

Bios is upgraded, it look like i've less bsod but way more freeze, so atm it can be : CPU, Motherboard, supply power !?

Turimo, Nov 17, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
  8. Turimo Win User

chkdsk didnt find anything and seatools does not detect my HDD (strange?)

more and more bsod *Sad

Turimo, Nov 18, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Please uninstall Avast
    Avast - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: ffffd001`ac854bb8 fffff801`4cf1b914Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys aswSP+0x3b914[/quote] I suggest you check all your network adapters for driver updates.
    Driver Reference Table - e1d63x64.sys
    Driver Reference Table - athw8x.sys
    For the one below I can't find any update sites, check device manager for updates.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane_13.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane_13.sys 0: kd> lmvm rtwlane_13 start end module name fffff800`8ff10000 fffff800`902c0000 rtwlane_13 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlane_13.sys Image path: rtwlane_13.sys Image name: rtwlane_13.sys Timestamp: Fri Jul 10 13:54:32 2015 (559FB278) CheckSum: 0039F035 ImageSize: 003B0000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

10. Turimo Win User
    rtwlane_13 Tis my asus wifi card

The qualcomm one is disable because i broke the wifi antenna of my motherboard

But all 3 are uptaded now

Avast removed but still bsod rly no clues

the fact that my program (like cant run LoL for more that 20 sec, Mozilla autocrash when video /stream are up) crash 1 by 1 doesnt give any lead?

Turimo, Nov 18, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    I know, but I can't find an update site as I mentioned.

Not without any information from your side.

12. Turimo Win User
    Is there any test to run for detecting any motherboard failure ?

i can give you as much information that you want *Smile

Turimo, Nov 18, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

Detecting motherboard failure can only be done by using a different motherboard.

14. Turimo Win User
    i dont rly get what ntoskrnl.exe is atm and why he make my life so complicated

Turimo, Nov 18, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    ntoskrnl.exe is a Windows file.
    This file is used in the boot process and mostly only blamed when no other file can be blamed.
    Windows files are rarely the real cause, but are blamed because they are the last active.

IF this file was truly the cause, you would experience MUCH more problems then currently.

Thema:

1. BSOD because of ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  4. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  5. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: