Windows 10: BSOD before and after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD before and after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I had a lot of BSOD when I had Windows 7. I thought after I upgrade to Windows 10 the problem will be solved but still after upgrading it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SweetLilith, Aug 18, 2015.

1. BSOD before and after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello,
    I had a lot of BSOD when I had Windows 7. I thought after I upgrade to Windows 10 the problem will be solved but still after upgrading it happened on day 1 and now it happen a lot one day it crushed 3 times, one time after another whenever i write my password to access my computer. It's really frustrating. I have HP ProBook 4540s laptop with Intel Core i3 3110M CPU. Help me please.
    Attachment 32499

:)

SweetLilith, Aug 18, 2015
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Windows 10 Dissorted BSOD (like Windows 1.0 BSOD)

So what is your question?

XP ROCKS., Aug 18, 2015
  3. bil90 Win User
    BSOD before and after Windows 10 installation

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I tried running "sfc /scannow" using the command prompt on the Windows Recovery tools but each time it failed around 40-50%. However I used a diagnostic tool (before booting to Windows) and I chose extended check on both drives. It took around 3 hours to
    complete and showed no errors.

By the way, all these problems started few days after performing a Windows update. Is there a chance that a Windows update could affect the laptop's hardware?

Thank you

bil90, Aug 18, 2015
  4. BSOD before and after upgrading to Windows 10

What is the error Code Written on BSOD?

Edit: Missed the Attached file.

Windows10users, Aug 21, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    The error codes:
    Code: Unknown bugcheck code (192) Page fault in nonpaged area(50)[/quote] But that won't help much as the causes are mostly different for every user.

Please check your manufacturers site for driver updates. The network driver is mainly the cause and is pretty old.
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm netr28x start end module name fffff801`c57f0000 fffff801`c5a55000 netr28x T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: netr28x.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr28x.sys Image name: netr28x.sys Timestamp: Wed Dec 31 03:44:09 2014 (54A362F9) CheckSum: 0025F414 ImageSize: 00265000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD before and after upgrading to Windows 10

1. BSOD before and after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD before upgrading

2. BSoD before and after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD before and after Factory Reset: Just factory reset after experiencing BSoD Critical Process Died every other day. Decreasing my start-up load helped massively, and it seems like I had issue with some memory driver, as sometimes computer didnt have memory device to boot from, or something like that.I factory...
  3. windows 10 very slow before and after upgrades

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 very slow before and after upgrades: In the last few days my pc has become very slow. Several restarts, all take a long time. Very occasionally bursts into life. Today did latest update, seemed to improve, now as bad as ever. Advice please...
  4. Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10

Numerous BSODs Since Before/After Upgrading To Win10: I realise the title isn't greatly descriptive but that's because nearly every BSOD I get is a new one so trying to pinpoint a particular bugcheck seems like a wasted effort. For clarity, my specs are as follows: OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit CPU: AMD FX-8120 RAM: 16GB Dual...
  5. Kernel_Security_Error BSOD after upgrading to windows 10

Kernel_Security_Error BSOD after upgrading to windows 10: Hi. I'm getting this error BSOD and i'm not really sure what it is. I've gotten it 3 times in a row. Here is one minidump file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...46-01.dmp?dl=0 I've also attached the zip that contains all dump files and relevant information 10317
  6. Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10: My laptop keep crashing 5-10 minutes after booting up ever since upgrading to Windows 10. Showing kernel security check failure. Thanks! 35274
  7. BSOD only after upgrading to Windows 10

BSOD only after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello! I upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago, and since then I have had BSODs. I had a few when I first built my PC, but not after that. I have tried using WhoCrashed to figure out the cause with no luck. I thought it was caused by Acronis True Image 2016, since at first...
  8. BSODs after upgrading to Windows 10

BSODs after upgrading to Windows 10: I get a lot of pagefile errors. Sometimes these will occur when the computer sits idle for a while, sometimes it happens when I'm downloading quite a bit of data (updated Star Citizen [~35 gigs] and it blue screened twice). I've been working for weeks to try to diagnose...
  9. Regular BSOD after upgrading to windows 10

Regular BSOD after upgrading to windows 10: Hi everyone, I have recently upgrading to windows 10 on a fairly new machine, after doing so I have had regular BSOD (IRQL unexpected error), there doesn't seem to be much connection between them other than watching videos whilst online. When I got the first one I read a...
  10. Multiple BSOD after upgrading to windows 10

Multiple BSOD after upgrading to windows 10: Hi, I have upgraded to Windows 10 (clean install), and I've been getting BSOD saying DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. It can happen anytime, but mostly when I'm using google chrome (I am using microsoft edge to post this now). Interestingly enough though, it never ever happened...