Windows 10: BSOD BF1 / other Games Memory Corruption / Bad Driver?

Discus and support BSOD BF1 / other Games Memory Corruption / Bad Driver? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello forum! *Smile i got some bluescreens randomly around the day while playing bf1 / other games. system setup: board: asus m5A99FX PRO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by schnub, Oct 18, 2016.

1. schnub Win User

BSOD BF1 / other Games Memory Corruption / Bad Driver?

hello forum! *Smile

i got some bluescreens randomly around the day while playing bf1 / other games.

system setup:

board: asus m5A99FX PRO R2.0 990FX
    cpu: amd fx 8350
    gfx: EVGA 1070 SC
    RAM: 8gb Kingston Hyper X Blu DDR3

I switched the ram to a known as fully working ram. but no fix.

now i think its a driver problem.

thanks for help! i appreciate the help here in the forum. very nice service!

regards

PS: if you need extra information please feel free to ask.

:)

schnub, Oct 18, 2016

2. Constant BSOD's on Windows 10, when trying to play League of Legends game. errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly Memory".

Everytime I try to play a game of League of Legends, I either blue screen loading in, during the game, or right before the game ends. I get a couple of random errors, like "Bad Pool Header," "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page," and "Attempted Write to ReadOnly
    Memory". I have an Nvidia Geforce GT 730 Graphics Card, and not only did I constantly try to fix if it was a driver issue, but I even clean installed new drivers twice and updated it. I still get constant BSOD's. :/

OP - Constant BSOD's on Windows 10

LightzRetra, Oct 18, 2016
  3. QSEV Win User
    Clock Watchdog Timeout, BSOD Stuck

Sometimes when I play certain games (Cities: Skylines, BF1) I get this error, but my BSOD is then stuck at 20 or 30% and it fails to create the minidump. I can upload the full dump (1gb) if it helps.

Any ideas how to fix this? I got an i7-5820k overclocked by 29% and 16GB of ram.

4. Ztruker Win User

Lartest dump indicates a problem with your Nvidia card or driver:
    Code: ffffc800`ed3935c8 fffff802`791a69f1Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_3baaab0007230109\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1c69f1[/quote] Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Oct 20, 2016
  5. schnub Win User
    I reinstalled the whole machine with Windows 10 Pro x64.

Installed only the Graphics Driver and the PhysX. I was able to play fine for a 1 day. and now same problem. all games get bsod.

i ran a memtest from boot cd all ram was fine. SMART Checks of SSD and HDD are fine.

now i just reset the windows to factory default. and will try again.

schnub, Oct 21, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Would you fill out your system specs please.
    How to fill out System Specs for tenforums.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Edit: Never mind, I see what I need in your first post.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD BF1 / other Games Memory Corruption / Bad Driver? - Similar Threads - BSOD BF1 Games

2. Memory corruption BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory corruption BSOD?: My computer has recently been crashing randomly and giving BSODs, and the minidump files indicate that ntkrnlmp.exe is at fault. I think this may be due to memory corruption and maybe drivers.I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and it detected no problems as seen in...
  3. Memory corruption BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory corruption BSOD?: My computer has recently been crashing randomly and giving BSODs, and the minidump files indicate that ntkrnlmp.exe is at fault. I think this may be due to memory corruption and maybe drivers.I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and it detected no problems as seen in...
  4. Memory corruption BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Memory corruption BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory corruption BSOD: I've been running into the BSOD last few days and from what i've managed to find, it's a memory corruption issue. I've not been able to notice any patterns in particular when these crashes happen either. I did however take a look at my MEMORY.DMP file with a friend but I'm a...
  6. BSOD Memory Corruption

BSOD Memory Corruption: Hi Ive been getting BSOD and also freeze screens. Second time now ive done windows clean install but eventually this issue comes back. Now i managed to save a mini dump file as uploaded here if you can kindly check please. thanks
  7. BSOD - memory corruption

BSOD - memory corruption: Yesterday I had a BODS problem with my computer and I have got the dump files. It prompts the most probably ably reason is "memory_corruption". Here are the dump files. https://drive.google.com/file/d/10zuy9C2Syce6IbUvOZYZDm_oBAyUms2T/view?usp=sharing,...
  8. Memory Corruption BSOD

Memory Corruption BSOD: System Build: MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX Z-370H GAMING CPU: Intel i7 8700k SDD: Samsung Evo 550 Display: GeForce GTX 760 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2133 A foreword, this build is only about 1 year old, except for the 760. I have had various blue screens...
  9. BSOD during BF1 and memory leak after restarting

BSOD during BF1 and memory leak after restarting: i was playing battlefield 1 and got a bsod. it said something about system service exception and then restarted. got an immediate bsod with error saying something about Kmode something or other and then restarted. got another immediate bsod and same as the first, error about...
  10. BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing

BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing: Quite an array of different codes been popping up since I upgraded to windows 10 in the last couple of months irql_not_less_or_equal memory management was another one I have attached several dumps, as I am a bit at my wits end as to what is actually causing it. I...