Windows 10: BSOD Bootloop Windows 10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Bootloop Windows 10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just serfing in my browser when I got the boot loop , I could enter safe mode once, later I just got black screen. bluescreen viewer say that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eleanc, Mar 22, 2017.

1. eleanc Win User

BSOD Bootloop Windows 10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

I was just serfing in my browser when I got the boot loop , I could enter safe mode once, later I just got black screen. bluescreen viewer say that ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.ex crashes the system. The problem is with this build of windows, I am able too boot from live usb and I checked the ssd and hdd for errors. I aslo tried to find unsigned drivers using cmd and verifier but without success. Here are the dump files Yandex.Disk . I have spent 5 hours already pls help.
    I dont know what can cause the crash in safemode.... Restore points doesnt work with a 0x80070091 AppxStanding.
    Update: renamed WindowsApps folder and did system restore , still getting bsod. I tried another restore point and now I get mrt.exe error... I want to unistall the last update but wusa.exe is not recognized by cmd.
    I can not send you the details about my system because I cant even get to the safe mode.

:)

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  2. kyho96 Win User

Windows 10 boot loop

It starts to have bootloop one day so I tried re-formatting the computer but it seems to get bsod when the dots start spinning. So I wipe clean the SSD using another computer hoping to make a fresh install
    but the problem still persist. Everytime I got a BSOD, the stop code is different. Here are the list of stop codes I received everytime i got a BSOD

-memory management

-system thread exception not handled

-kmode exception not handled-attempted execute of noexecute memory

-page fault in nonpaged area windows 10

-kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql

-system service exception

-unexpected store exception

-kernel security check failure

kyho96, Mar 22, 2017
  3. cheVelle7 Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD

I downloaded Windows 10 and now upon startup I get a BSOD and it restarts saying to search driver irql greater than or equal. I keep restarting and the same thing keeps happening. I can't even get into my computer at all, but I can use the windows troubleshoot
    to get into the command prompt, etc. Please give me some advice in diagnosing this problem. Thanks!

cheVelle7, Mar 22, 2017
  4. eleanc Win User

I can not send you the details about my system because I cant get even to safe mode.

Update: after many tries loaded to safe mode.
    Can not run dm log collector nothing happends, control panel-bsod. I am able to run cmd! Deleting last update. And the last updates are not found.... Any program run brings bsod.

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  5. eleanc Win User
    Why no one answers me? Have I missed something?

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  6. Archie123 Win User
    in safe mode open a run command and type "msconfig" without the quotes hit enter , under the general tab select diagnostic startup and try and boot windows. If it boots ok come back and ill tell you how to turn on your startup items one by one thet way when it fails to boot you'll have the culprit

Archie123, Mar 22, 2017
  7. eleanc Win User
    Attachment 126402It boots up , but when I press enter to get into the login screen I just see the backround and I cant enter the desktop.

Should I try to enter safe mode again and try to disable the password?

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  8. lx07 Win User

If you can get into safe mode disable AppleHFS+ driver using autoruns.

May not be the cause but causes a lot of BSOD in bootcamp.

9. eleanc Win User
    Any advices how can I enter the safe mode now? Any key combination...?

I guess this is the time to reinstalling the windows
    Got into safe mode ! Here the system info for you!
    Attachment 126404
    There are a couple of files not found _Wow64 _Wow64cpu _Wow64win bdfwfpf avchv amdcpusrsvc
    And I didnt found AppleHFS

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    I can only suggest to try to update the BIOS of the motherboard, due to lack of information in the files there isn't much else to suggest a.t.m.

Fortunately many (if not all) BIOS updates improve system stability *Smile

11. eleanc Win User
    Well it isnt hard , why not. Give me a minute.

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  12. eleanc Win User
    Bios update success but it didnt solve anything.
    ITS TIME TO REINSTALL DAT WINDOWS!
    And it is not so easy.... bsod on new windows ..............................................................

Need help again....

eleanc, Mar 22, 2017
  13. BSOD Bootloop Windows 10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

To me a BSOD even on a new install of Windows sounds like a hardware issue. To me, it really sounds like there is an issue with your RAM. I suggest going and downloading memtest86.

MemTest86 - Download now!

If you have another machine you can use, download this and either burn it to a CD/DVD or put it on a flash drive. Let it run for 2-3 passess. Some say minimum of 8, but I have found through experience that RAM errors are usually found within the first few passes. Try this and see if it comes up with anything.

ArazelEternal, Mar 23, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
    @eleanc,
    Please don't edit your posts after some time (except for typos), we won't be notified about edits and won't know about additional information. Instead just post a new reply *Smile

Also, if you want to post that another BSOD occured, please run the DM Log Collector again and upload a new zip (in a new post). This will save us all time *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD Bootloop Windows 10 IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Bootloop IRQL

2. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  3. BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL LESS OR NOT EQUAL: Hi. I am experiencing a constant BSOD when trying to play games on my PC. The BSOD would happen about 20 minutes of game time. If anyone can help me solve this that would be really great, thank you. Link to dump filesComputer Specs:i5-12400fRTX 40702x16GB of DDR5 RAMZ690i...
  4. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: WIN10 - 1-2IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL WIN10WIN11 - COD2windowsWIN11https://www.asus.com.cn/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-z690-p-d4/helpdesk_download/?model2Name=PRIME-Z690-P-D4DRV_Audio_RTK_SZ_RTK_W11_64_V6093501_20220620R...
  5. irql not less or equal bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal bsod: My computer is experiencing random bsod with irql not less or equal bsod. Its a clean reinstall of windows 10 and i suspect it might be problem with my ram. Can anyone help or advise on what i should do next?...
  6. BSOD Irql not less or equal

BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  7. Irql not less or equal BSOD

Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  8. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel auto boost lack acquisition less/or than equal