Windows 10: Bsod bugcode usb driver

Discus and support Bsod bugcode usb driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, since I updated to Windows 10, I occasionally get a Bluescreen on my laptop. I have attached the minidump in the thread. Thanks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Freundschaft, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Hi there,

since I updated to Windows 10, I occasionally get a Bluescreen on my laptop.

I have attached the minidump in the thread.

Thanks for help *Smile

Cheers & Best Regards

EDIT: added files from logcollector.

:)

Freundschaft, Aug 18, 2015

2. BsoD - BUGCODE USB DRIVER

Ok.. Thanks Leeme try first

#MarkowicZ, Aug 18, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BsoD - BUGCODE USB DRIVER

What is the make/model of your system, if it is a custom job, what is the make/model of your motherboard . . .

DaveM121, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Bsod bugcode usb driver

I am having the same problem. At first, everything was fine. Now for the last two days, I've been getting more and more. I hope I can get this post all in before it happens again. It could be during anything. Usually while on the web, that's where I spend most of my time. It also happens when playing games but these are also on line.

I am attaching the file you asked for.

Thanks so much for your help Forum guys and gals.

HLAScarlet, Aug 22, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please create your own thread, this makes it easier for us to help you.

6. Well, you know, I would have except that it posted everywhere not to duplicate, search first to see if something is already out there!

Anyway, I will start a new thread, thanks.

HLAScarlet, Aug 23, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    In general a lot of people are having the same problem, but if you look deeper into it you'll see that there are so much differences.
    @Freundschaft, please read BSOD Posting Instructions.

8. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Thanks for looking out for me. :-0 I just made a new thread and I hope my attachment came through. It never looks right.
    C-ya

HLAScarlet, Aug 23, 2015
  9. Hi Axe0 I added the necessary files as stated in the forum rules. Interestingly the error only seems to occur when I use the laptop on the docking station.

Freundschaft, Sep 3, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    The zip is empty of dump files.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

11. @axe0 please find the dump attached here.

Attachment 36250

Freundschaft, Sep 6, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    The cause is a driver from VMware.
    I'm not sure if it is related to incompatibility, or something else.
    What version do you have?
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm hcmonstart end module name fffff800`3ed90000 fffff800`3eda1000 hcmon T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: hcmon.sys Image path: hcmon.sys Image name: hcmon.sys Timestamp: Fri May 22 17:03:42 2015 (555F454E) CheckSum: 000176C7 ImageSize: 00011000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

Bsod bugcode usb driver

1. Bsod bugcode usb driver - Similar Threads - Bsod bugcode usb

2. BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: I ran the verifier to see if could pin point the issue I get when playing Star Citizen and it crashes to desktop. But I am not getting any hint as to what driver is causing it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRMKP-BQB9ciKddvYvn5ZDBMV0IrQ?e=FwEgh0...
  3. BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: I ran the verifier to see if could pin point the issue I get when playing Star Citizen and it crashes to desktop. But I am not getting any hint as to what driver is causing it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRMKP-BQB9ciKddvYvn5ZDBMV0IrQ?e=FwEgh0...
  4. BSOD Bugcode USB Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Bugcode USB Driver: Hi, I was updating my graphics card and when my PC went to install the actual update It crashed twice and now I can't use my USB devices and am stuck in the horrid basic driver Can someone please help Thanks : Luca...
  5. BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Bonjour, Après avoir installé la dernière version de Windows 10, mon ordinateur ACER refuse de s'éteindre. Effectivement, à chaque fois que j'essaye de l'arrêter, j'ai un message d'erreur qui apparait page bleue avec comme code erreur : BUGCODE NDIS DRVIER et l'ordinateur...
  6. Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver

Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver: i got blue screen with my wifi adapter TP LINK WN823N blue screen with stop code bugcode usb driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-stop-code-bugcode-usb-driver/2216007c-58f3-423a-8249-ad6adfad54d5
  7. Blue Screen BUGCODE USB DRIVER

Blue Screen BUGCODE USB DRIVER: This just started happening yesterday, random bsd's. I put my computer to sleep after a while I tried turning it on but it didnt so I force shutdown by holding powerbutton for a few seconds. After that when I restarted I started get this http://prntscr.com/qfs2m2 at complete...
  8. "bugcode usb driver" BSoD on windows 10 64it with focusrite scarlett audio interface

"bugcode usb driver" BSoD on windows 10 64it with focusrite scarlett audio interface: Hi, I've been experiencing blue screens with my windows 10 64bit using the audio interface focusr scarlett only (2nd gen) the error that marks me is "bugcode usb driver" I searched all the forums for some solution and none worked for me. I tried to reinstall the audio...
  9. Bugcode ndis driver

Bugcode ndis driver: I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears. 98413
  10. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Bsod bugcode usb driver: At first, everything was fine after installing Win10. Now for the last two days, I've been getting more and more BSODs. I hope I can get this post all in before it happens again. It could be during anything. Usually while on the web, that's where I spend most of my time. It...