Windows 10: BSOD, build 14390. Culprit known, can't uninstall it

Discus and support BSOD, build 14390. Culprit known, can't uninstall it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi geeks. I am testing experimental drivers for Macrium viBoot. Drivers are directly from Macrium. I was starting to make a video about viBoot and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kari, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Kari Win User

BSOD, build 14390. Culprit known, can't uninstall it

Hi geeks.

I am testing experimental drivers for Macrium viBoot. Drivers are directly from Macrium. I was starting to make a video about viBoot and to really start from beginning, with download and install, I wanted to first uninstall viBoot from my system.

Every time I start unistall, I get BSOD. Blue Screen while collecting data for mini dump tells clearly that the culprit is MrScsi.sys, the virtual SCSI adapter needed for viBoot to run:
    Attachment 90980
    Attachment 90977

I have two questions:
    1.) Is the mentioned driver only cause, or is something else wrong on my system?

2.) How do I uninstall the application and driver when attempting to do it causes BSOD every time without an exception? Worth to mention that I have already tried manually uninstall driver in Device manager, uninstalling application will cause a BSOD also then.
    DM Log Collector archive attached.

:)

2. Screen shot is not working in Windows 10 mobile

Hello Priya,

Please provide us more information to help you to better:

1. What is the make and model of your device?

2. In which build are you currently in?

If you are not in build 14390, I suggest you to install the update and verify the result.

Build 14390

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 18, 2016
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Beware: Anniversary Update removes folders from File History Backup

from build 14390 to build 14393.5 (version 1607)

Martmcd, Jul 18, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

That's all I see in the dump:

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MrScsi.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MrScsi.sys ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80da97e7cab, ffffc9019b5648e8, ffffc9019b564110} Probably caused by : MrScsi.sys ( MrScsi+7cab )[/quote]

Ztruker, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD, build 14390. Culprit known, can't uninstall it - Similar Threads - BSOD build 14390

2. Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with ntoskrnl.exe culprit in the DMP files: I recently build a computer with the following hardware:Motherboard: Aorus Z790 Master CPU: Intel Core i9 13900KS RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance XMP @ 6000MHz GPU: Aorus RTX 4080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB Boot Drive: Samsung 2TB 970 EVO PLUS NVME, in M2A_CPU Other Drives: 4 x 4TB...
  3. Which driver or program could be the culprit? BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which driver or program could be the culprit? BSOD: Windows crashing on Battlefield 2042. It only crashes on that game and nothing else. The actual BSOD I'm getting is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the failing program. I've tried rolling back and reinstalling my graphics driver, reinstalling my realtek...
  4. Which driver or program could be the culprit? BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which driver or program could be the culprit? BSOD: Windows crashing on Battlefield 2042. It only crashes on that game and nothing else. The actual BSOD I'm getting is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL with the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the failing program. I've tried rolling back and reinstalling my graphics driver, reinstalling my realtek...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit: Hello!System specs:ASUS Rog Strix x570-e gaming moboGeForce 3090 TiRyzen 9 5900x32gb of ddr4 G.Skill ram running at 3600mhzSamsung 980 1TB pro nvmeSamsung 860 500gbToday sweden time at ca 1pm I restarted my pc to go into safemode. After restarting my pc I got met with a BSOD...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA, Wdf01000.sys seems to be the culprit: Hello!System specs:ASUS Rog Strix x570-e gaming moboGeForce 3090 TiRyzen 9 5900x32gb of ddr4 G.Skill ram running at 3600mhzSamsung 980 1TB pro nvmeSamsung 860 500gbToday sweden time at ca 1pm I restarted my pc to go into safemode. After restarting my pc I got met with a BSOD...
  7. System BSOD and I can't find the culprit.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System BSOD and I can't find the culprit.: Hey, first time posting and long time lurking but appreciative of the help that I see get passed around here. The main event, I've been getting BSOD mostly "System_Service_Exception" and took up the advice on the steps to take to get some help with identifying what the...
  8. BSODs With No Known Correlation to Actions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs With No Known Correlation to Actions: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's very often on my computer, however since I replaced the motherboard, CPU and RAM, they have been less frequent, but every once in a while I will still be using my computer and I will get a BSOD. I haven't had one recently when I was present...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14390 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! I spent a few days this week at our Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto this week and one of the most exciting things for me was how much people are talking about the Windows Insider Program....
  10. Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues: The new version of Windows 10 Technical Preview released today, brings along some great new features and many changes compared to the previous editions. However, as with any major release, there are a number of bugs and issues, and you should be aware of these before taking...