Windows 10: BSOD Can't advanced boot options,can't format,anything

Discus and support BSOD Can't advanced boot options,can't format,anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Since 9 hours without any breaks i've been searching forums trying different solutions to fix my !!!!!IRQL_ NOT LESS OR EQUAL!!!! problem at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Motha, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Motha Win User

BSOD Can't advanced boot options,can't format,anything

Hello,

Since 9 hours without any breaks i've been searching forums trying different solutions to fix my !!!!!IRQL_ NOT LESS OR EQUAL!!!! problem at windows 10 running system with i7 6700k msi gaming M7 motherboard.Rams work fine as i can see them on bios and they are totally new. Yesterday for installing Gears of War 4 i deleted Killer network suite then i decided to install again killer network Suite because why not i didn't know it causes that much problems.. then msi app wanted me to restart comp, then BSOD all attempts.==== Can't format my hard drives with windows 10 neither windows 8 dvds coz each attempt i can't reach any screen instead that error page IRQL_ NOT LESS OR EQUAL!! Also Can't run my pc on safe mode, after this problem appeared 1 time i could reach to safe mode but i accidentally restarted pc then it never showed up again.Also I tried disable network lan from bios and it didn't work out as well. I'm stucked. Please suggest me some solutions.

:)

Motha, Oct 12, 2016

2. Kernal_auto_boost_with_locked_acquisition_with_raised_IRQL

I can't boot up I just get the blue screen and then it resets. After a few tries I get the option for advanced restart settings but I can't find anything on there to get it to start up.

MattCoates, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Dabiri Win User
    BSOD Error Codes 10110, 10116 and 41

How can I do that when both the normal boot and the safe mode boot give me bsod? I can't do anything on my computer for more then five minutes.

Dabiri, Oct 12, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Motha,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

From your description I would guess that either the CPU, or RAM is bad (RAM less likely than CPU).
    If you have warranty, use it to RMA the CPU.

Please note, even though the RAM may be new does not mean the RAM is not bad.

5. Motha Win User
    Well I was able to go into bios and I was able to see frequency of my CPU and so on.. and also RAM s . I was able to all of them in bios everything was fine so far. Anyway after i gave my pc to a sh*tty place for repair they did my CPU like that. So i bought a new one.. i7 6700k again. and plug off my SSD and gave to a different service they seperately format it. So I could have done this before I gave my PC to that first place before they broke my CPU. *Sad

BSOD Can't advanced boot options,can't format,anything [​IMG]

BSOD Can't advanced boot options,can't format,anything [​IMG]

Motha, Oct 15, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    That's no reason for a part to be not faulty....

7. Motha Win User
    if I was able to go in bios settings and see my CPU working means it wasn't in that condition at first which you can see in picture. *Smile I assume there is no possibility for this kind of broken cpu can work somehow

Motha, Oct 16, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

If someone would try to use that CPU it would probably lead into the CPU being more damaged and the motherboard socket getting damage.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Can't advanced boot options,can't format,anything - Similar Threads - BSOD Can't advanced

2. Can't access Advanced Boot Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Advanced Boot Settings: I'm having issues accessing advanced boot settings to recover my PC.System is a Dell XPS 7590Issues originally started when the battery failed and the laptop produced an INACCESSIBLE _BOOT_DEVICE error. After some digging, and attempting to walk the system back one update...
  3. Can't access Advanced Boot Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Advanced Boot Settings: I'm having issues accessing advanced boot settings to recover my PC.System is a Dell XPS 7590Issues originally started when the battery failed and the laptop produced an INACCESSIBLE _BOOT_DEVICE error. After some digging, and attempting to walk the system back one update...
  4. BSOD at boot, can't enter Safe Mode, can't do anything else

BSOD at boot, can't enter Safe Mode, can't do anything else: Hello,Yesterday I tried to turn my Windows 11 PC on and after booting up and entering my password, the desktop kept on refreshing itself. Nothing was clickable and I couldn't even access the task bar. Every 2 seconds the desktop would refresh, it was a flickery mess. I could...
  5. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  6. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  7. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can't exit advanced startup options

Can't exit advanced startup options: Hi, please help. Can't seem to exit advanced startup options. No continue option only advanced options and nothing works in there, except command prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-exit-advanced-startup-options/b33b1760-9c1c-40df-af7a-9ce1be7d729b
  9. Windows 10 won’t boot & can't access advanced boot options

Windows 10 won’t boot & can't access advanced boot options: I accidentally disabled startup programs by msconfig last night, and I cannot boot up my pc now. The screen says boot configuration missing and gives the error code: 0xc0000024. I already tried to press f8 or f12 or any keys, sadly nothing works. I cannot even get access...
  10. I can't boot into safe mode or advanced options because of bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't boot into safe mode or advanced options because of bsod: Every time I try to boot into safe mode or advanced options I get the same BSOD ERROR: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.. Is there any other way for me to accomplish this? 43141