Windows 10: BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running a genuine MSDN copy of Windows 10 Enterprise. Recently from past month, the laptop has started behaving weirdly. Earlier the issue was that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by praneetsah, Nov 21, 2015.

1. BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe

I'm running a genuine MSDN copy of Windows 10 Enterprise. Recently from past month, the laptop has started behaving weirdly. Earlier the issue was that it would hang and after waiting hours I had to shut it down forcibly and then when re-starting, it would show 'lenovo' on starting and would then go blank for next 5-10 mins and then the user login page would come.
    Just from the past week, I've been started getting BSOD too, the error was "DFC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". Also to add, 50% of the times, when I login into the computer, it would be frozen state and if luckily the task manager got open, it would show disk usage as 100%!

I'm attaching the BSOD's dump file, which point that hal.dll could be at mistake. I would like you to please let me know how to fix this error!

:)

praneetsah, Nov 21, 2015
  2. _JacobG Win User

BSOD, Bug check code 0x00000133, caused by driver hal.dll

Lenovo ThinkPad with Intel i-7 processor, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 professional edition, suddenly crashed with BSOD, Bug check code 0x00000133, caused by driver hal.dll

Attached is the minidump file.

Any hints an to what might have caused the problem ?

_JacobG, Nov 21, 2015
  3. IvanColo1 Win User
    windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe while gaming

I tried the fix unfortunately no progress still got a ntsokrnl.exe bsod while playing PUBG this morning

IvanColo1, Nov 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe

You are required to remove every bypass/crack on your system before support may given. We don't give support with piracy
    Code: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com[/quote] Forum rules
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit installations on system is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

5. Forum rules

A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit installations on system is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.[/quote] I've removed the all the pirated softwares related to adobe and others (just 1-2 more were there). Do i now need to make a new thread or will I be shown way in this itself? *Smile

praneetsah, Nov 22, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    To prevent confusion with the bypasses, I would like you to upload a new zip file *Smile

7. Please find attached the updated file.

praneetsah, Nov 22, 2015
  8. BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe

Also to add, I've updated my BIOS just yesterday, after seeing that DPC_Violation is also caused by BIOS, to the latest version that Lenovo offers.

praneetsah, Nov 22, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Check Lenovo for driver updates
    The touchpad driver has been flagged
    More info about the driver: Driver Reference Table - SynTP.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys 0: kd> lmvm SynTP start end module name fffff800`b6440000 fffff800`b64dc000 SynTP T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: SynTP.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys Image name: SynTP.sys Timestamp: Wed Jul 08 21:51:33 2015 (559D7F45) CheckSum: 0009FD0A ImageSize: 0009C000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

10. [/quote] Updating it now and will get back if any issue occurs in next 2-3 days. Thanks for pointing out.

praneetsah, Nov 22, 2015
  11. [/quote] The laptop is in a better state than before and no more BSODs yet. However, I've got other problems now. If I restart the laptop then it would take almost 10-15 minutes during the startup whereas, if I shut it down and then start it manually, then it won't take that much time and would be open in less than 1 minute. Another problem is specific to Firefox browser, whenever I come through a page that has youtube videos embedded into it, the browser will hang and show me a popup saying shockwave player is unresponsive; or it may even cause the whole Laptop to hang and then I have to forcibly shut it down. And then on the next startup, it would take almost 15 minutes to boot up.

Any idea on how to fix this issue?

praneetsah, Nov 24, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe [​IMG]
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

13. BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe

As expected, I got the following message:
    I've uploaded the file to my G Drive, please check it here. Also to add, restarting time was still around 10-15 minutes.
    Thanks again.

praneetsah, Nov 25, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    The file opencl.dll and the source are corrupted.
    Code: 2015-11-26 17:06:35, Info CSI 000058b1 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"opencl.dll" of microsoft-windows-RemoteFX-clientVM-RemoteFXWDDMDriver-WOW64-C, Version = 10.0.10240.16384, pA Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch 2015-11-26 17:06:35, Info CSI 000058b2 [SR] This component was referenced by [l:258{129}]"Microsoft-Windows-RemoteFX-VM-Setup-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.10240.16384.RemoteFX clientVM and UMTS files and regkeys" 2015-11-26 17:06:35, Info CSI 000058b3 Hashes for file member \??\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\opencl.dll do not match actual file [l:20{10}]"opencl.dll" : Found: {l:32 b:49za8C5TRgSaDSUdC64s2a49uEKeT5hcOPrm/k5k1Lk=} Expected: {l:32 b:3nQy34XEqrcTm+le3PyhNMbyrGuxiT2D5+L7RJQKKgM=} 2015-11-26 17:06:35, Info CSI 000058b4 Hashes for file member \SystemRoot\WinSxS\wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10240.16384_none_b928dea146e73395\opencl.dll do not match actual file [l:20{10}]"opencl.dll" : Found: {l:32 b:49za8C5TRgSaDSUdC64s2a49uEKeT5hcOPrm/k5k1Lk=} Expected: {l:32 b:3nQy34XEqrcTm+le3PyhNMbyrGuxiT2D5+L7RJQKKgM=} 2015-11-26 17:06:35, Info CSI 000058b5 [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:48{24},l:46{23}]"\??\C:\Windows\SysWOW64"\[l:20{10}]"opencl.dll"; source file in store is also corrupted[/quote] Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial

15. Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial[/quote] Tried 'DISM' and it failed for the first time; however, fixed it and the restoration was successful. I wonder, is there any way to make sure that the "OpenCL.dll" is fixed/or the other errors, if any?

praneetsah, Nov 26, 2015
Thema:

BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe

1. BSOD code 0x133 caused by hal.dll & ntsokrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD code 0x133

2. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  3. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  4. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  6. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  7. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD, Watch Dog Violation 0x133

BSOD, Watch Dog Violation 0x133: Since building my new PC around August 2019 I have been getting random reboots and the occasional BSOD, each of these result in my 2nd Samsung 970 Evo Plus (2TB) disappearing from Windows. Originally the PC would instantly restart, more recently I'm getting the BSOD's, so now...
  9. Random 0x133 BSODs

Random 0x133 BSODs: My PC has started crashing almost every day with a 0x133 BSOD. Sometimes it happens when browsing the internet, sometimes when I'm not even using the computer. Sometimes the computer runs happily for several days in a row, sometimes it crashes within minutes of resuming from...
  10. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here is the minidump for your reference....
Tags: