Windows 10: BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends

Discus and support BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a handful of crashes recently (red and blue). Red while playing Rise of Nations and blue while playing League of Legends. So, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anthonylam123, Jun 28, 2017.

1. BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends

Hello,

I have had a handful of crashes recently (red and blue). Red while playing Rise of Nations and blue while playing League of Legends. So, I did some research online and I updated all my drivers with the help of Driver Easy, and now I'm mainly just getting the blue screens while playing League of Legends. It was so bad that I have gotten up to three times BSOD in one game. It's been hotter now in the summer, but my temperatures are at around 45C for my cores while playing and 40C for my GPU. I have attached the file containing system info and dump files to this post. Attachment 141643Attachment 141643

Thanks for the help

:)

Anthonylam123, Jun 28, 2017

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while playing League of Legends

DMP and msinfo file uploads:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B46uaVaEe04VNEtnYTZEVno5dGM&usp=sharing

Started getting BSODs while playing League of Legends, a few seconds after loading into game (graphics render properly at first, some sort of trigger causes audio to hang and video to freeze, leading to crash), all apparently out of the blue.

Tried completely wiping and reinstalling: Intel drivers, Nvidia Drivers, League of Legends, to no effect.

FurMark (graphics stress test), and other games (so far) appear to be unaffected.

Please advise.

ifbywhisky, Jun 28, 2017
  3. OctaneKab Win User
    Windows 10 anniversary update and League Of Legends

I updated last night, and now League of Legends will freeze my computer, and I have to force restart. This never happened before and it now happens within 1 minute of playing. I have updated my AMD driver and reinstalled League of Legends, but this issue
    continues for myself. I also have had some freezing while playing osu!

OctaneKab, Jun 28, 2017
  4. BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends

Theres a tool which is used to bypass the activation of microsoft products. If you are sure you did not use a tool like this, maybe a friend or store tech did it without your knowledge.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, Jun 28, 2017
Thema:

BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends

1. BSOD computer crashes mostly while playing league of legends - Similar Threads - BSOD computer crashes

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  6. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  8. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends

BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR) while playing league of legends: i tryed useing the program you say i need too use for helping you, but it does not complet i just stops. i dont know if i need to give it more time but i stod for 3 hours~ stuck or something at "0:42:45,82: Creating sysinfo file" 93153
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  10. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...