Windows 10: BSOD constant crashes even after trying to fix

Discus and support BSOD constant crashes even after trying to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive updated and checked up on all of my drivers and in the scan they seem to be fine and completely up to date, and for a day after I didn't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hopereem, Jan 11, 2016.

1. hopereem Win User

BSOD constant crashes even after trying to fix

ive updated and checked up on all of my drivers and in the scan they seem to be fine and completely up to date, and for a day after I didn't have any more problems but the problem recently started up again, and I haven't been able to open up any of my adobe apps and most of my applications without encountering the BSOD. I'm not sure but I believe I'm also having problems with photoshop being unresponsive but I'm unsure if that's possibly related? since it started up after the BSOD problems showed up
    Attachment 58486

(I hope I did this right >.<)

:)

hopereem, Jan 11, 2016
  2. TommyYap Win User

Neither pin nor Microsoft account password access work on my ASUS F555L laptop after 5-10-2017

This does not help. I've been getting issues after a forced update on my pc today. Constant BSOD and FREEZING. I tried to do a FRESH INSTALL with the Media Creation Tool and I'm still getting CONSTANT BSOD DURING INSTALLATION.

MICROSOFT THIS IS A PROBLEM YOU'VE CREATED NOW FIX IT!

TommyYap, Jan 11, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezing, shutdown, BSOD errors and constant 100% disk usage.

Specs added to post.

BSOD errors happen every couple of days, but random shutdowns after a few minutes of online time are more common. Also there is the constant high disk usage, >90%.

Tried the driver verifier method some time ago but it does not makes my pc crash for the BSOD errors to appear nor do i know what exactly makes my pc crash.

SanndyTheManndy, Jan 11, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

2 Dumpfiles mention :
    Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00025f8d600, ffffd00025f8d558, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSP.sys Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys ( win32kbase!DirectComposition::CProcessData:: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 7F, {8, ffffd0016e948b30, ffffd001725bff10, fffff800657dfc1c} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys Probably caused by : aswSnx.sys ( aswSnx+3f07 )[/quote] These are drivers for your Avast Anti virus/Security
    You are also running McAfee Antivirus/Securty
    Never use 2 Antivirus etc. at the same times this will cause problems and mostly BSOD.
    Uninstall 1 of your Anti-virus Suites(Avast)

1 dumpfile mention
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00027303270, ffffd000273031c8, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+42a9e )[/quote] This is the driver for your Geforce GPU.
    Please uninstall it might be corrupted and reinstall the latest geforce driver. If this driver keeps BSODing you might roll back to the latest windows 10 driver from your laptopmanufacturer downloadpage https://www.asus.com/support/Downloa...nU54cTZC6Y/45/

And please check all your drivers for the latest windows 10 driver from above page.

These drivers/programs are all outdated
    Asus Charger
    Hotkey
    ATK WMIACPI Utility
    Intel WiFi Wireless LAN Driver
    Asus ROG Laser Gaming Mouse
    Update from the asus support page.

lifetec, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD constant crashes even after trying to fix - Similar Threads - BSOD constant crashes

2. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  3. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  4. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM: Hi all, just up to my head for several months of BSODs, had posted previously and was hinted towards a hardware problem memory issue I went ahead and just replaced my RAM and still had a couple BSODs.Here are the minidumps post-RAM installation:...
  6. Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM: Hi all, just up to my head for several months of BSODs, had posted previously and was hinted towards a hardware problem memory issue I went ahead and just replaced my RAM and still had a couple BSODs.Here are the minidumps post-RAM installation:...
  7. Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM

8. Constant BSOD even after system reset

Constant BSOD even after system reset: Hello. For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system reset hoping it would fix the problem, but when I tried playing one of the games that used to cause me a great amount of...
  9. Trying to fix BSOD crashes

Trying to fix BSOD crashes: So in the last 7-8 weeks I've had about 4 BSOD crashes (with the stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) even after sending my laptop back to the manufacturer for a checkup. I have already checked whether or not my drivers are up to date (they are) and at this point, I'm at...
  10. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...