Windows 10: BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, about two weeks ago I installed my free copy of windows 10, but ever since my laptop has been BSOD constantly, anywhere from two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattryu, Aug 18, 2015.

1. mattryu Win User

BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10

Hello everyone, about two weeks ago I installed my free copy of windows 10, but ever since my laptop has been BSOD constantly, anywhere from two minutes after start up, to about an hour in. I have a Dell Alienware 18.5 laptop, CPU is an Intel i7 3630QM, gpu is a NVIDA Geforce GTX 660M. I noticed the crashes usually happen if im running videos on youtube, or playing online games. I will attach the folder with my log data, thank you in advance.

:)

mattryu, Aug 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 crash, bsod

Hi, I have just bought a new computer and install windows 10 but get constantly BSOD with code like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have use VERIFIER to find a corrupt driver but after run constantly 4 hours no
    BSOD.

So i have reinstall windows 10 again (completely wipe my SSD) but still get random BSOD

I used Bluescreen Viewer and every time BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I included a dump file for you guys to check

Dump.zip

Minh TriHoang, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Lars_Th Win User
    BSOD Critical_Process_Died - can' t enter safe mode

After having upgraded my Asus X555LA to Windows 10 I constantly receice the BSOD with the message Critical_Process_Died. The only thing I did after the update was installing Adaware antivirus. The problem is I cant enter into safe mode, I tried all options,
    but just before restarting the BSOD appears again. I cant believe this is happening. Dont know what to do anymore.....Anybody has an idea? Thanks in advance

Lars_Th, Aug 18, 2015
  4. derekimo Win User

Welcome to the forum,

Looks like your network driver is getting flagged,

Code: BugCheck C8, {1, 2, 0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Ak27x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ak27x64.sys Probably caused by : Ak27x64.sys ( Ak27x64+1fe27 ) Followup: MachineOwner Loaded symbol image file: Ak27x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Ak27x64.sys Image name: Ak27x64.sys Timestamp: Wed Dec 07 09:13:57 2011 (4EDF9ED5) CheckSum: 002AB75A ImageSize: 002A2000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] This is a newer version,

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...&categoryId=NI

See if that helps.

derekimo, Aug 18, 2015
  5. mattryu Win User
    Thanks for the help, but when I try to install the update, I get the message "Your hardware is not supported on this Windows version. The installer can not continue".

mattryu, Aug 18, 2015
  6. derekimo Win User
    derekimo, Aug 19, 2015
  7. mattryu Win User
    Hello again, I have done those steps, it worked for one day, but today it started crashing again

I try to reinstall the drivers but it always says that I have the best drivers, and then just cancels out

mattryu, Aug 19, 2015
  8. i2000s Win User

I am not sure whether you need to Stop the automatical update of Windows drivers before installing?

i2000s, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD Constantly installing

2. Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install: I have been having trouble with constant BSOD. I have reinstalled windows 10 multiple times via USB.I have also used Memtester86 on two sets of RAM and both came back clean.Updated BIOS and reset all settings to default.I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on why this...
  3. Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install: I have been having trouble with constant BSOD. I have reinstalled windows 10 multiple times via USB.I have also used Memtester86 on two sets of RAM and both came back clean.Updated BIOS and reset all settings to default.I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on why this...
  4. Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  6. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  7. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  9. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  10. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install