Windows 10: BSOD constantly on fresh install

Discus and support BSOD constantly on fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i was asked to look at a computer that belongs to my co-workers son. I said sure and went over to look. The sone was having issues with crashes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thphlstr, Mar 5, 2017.

1. thphlstr Win User

BSOD constantly on fresh install

So i was asked to look at a computer that belongs to my co-workers son. I said sure and went over to look.

The sone was having issues with crashes, so the tech he called told him to upgrade to 10. He went and bought a 10 disk and installed it, but now nothing works. When you go to turn it on, about 90% of the time it BSOD with errors of "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and "DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL"

When you do get it to actually boot, there is no connection to the internet. In device manager you can see the wireless connector but it will not show up in Network Connections. When you click the start menu, it flashed in the top left of what should pop-up and then closes instantly. After about 20 or so clicks you can get the start to open as it should. System Restore fails saying "it does not appear to be functioning correctly on this system." "A volume Shadow Copy Service component encountered an unexspected error. Check the Application event log for more information. (0x80042302)"

I thought that 10 must have installed incorrectly, so i tried to boot from CD again to try a re-install. when i get to BIOS and tell it to boot from CD, when it actually tries to load, it Crashes to another BSOD, or just freezes (even after 1 hour it had not progressed past frozen screen with 1 dot in the loading circle).

I am not sure what the problem is and would love some advice on this machine. Im not sure if there is something wrong with the Hardrive, or it just installed incorrectly, or something else, but we cant even get it to boot from other devices?

:)

thphlstr, Mar 5, 2017
  2. JSutXH Win User

Windows 10 kernel security check failure after upgrade

I'm constantly getting kernel security check failure at random times and I cant figure out why. Even after a fresh install of the anniversary update I still get bsod.

JSutXH, Mar 5, 2017
  3. McManamay Win User
    BSoD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Ok we removed that one and now it's crashing with CMUAC.sys BSoD and another one rzudd.sys BSoD. Would a fresh Windows install be better than all of this?

McManamay, Mar 5, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

What are the specs of this system?
    Does any problem occur while being in the BIOS?

axe0, Mar 5, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD constantly on fresh install - Similar Threads - BSOD constantly fresh

2. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  3. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  4. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  6. Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install

Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install: Hi all. Just to start, here are my specs. I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508. The desktop is built by me, and my OS is purchased by me. The hardware is only about a year old. MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WIFI RAM : 16GB Crucial Ballistix...
  7. BSOD Constantly and during fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Constantly and during fresh install: So about a year ago i built this PC: Specs: -AMD Ryzen 3 2200G -Asus Prime B450M-A-Patriot Viper Elite Series DDR4 8GB 2 x 4GB -PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 570 AXRX 570 4GBD5-3DHD/OC First thing i did was install windows. Everything went smooth for a couple of...
  8. Constant BSoDs on fresh Windows 10 installation

Constant BSoDs on fresh Windows 10 installation: So I've been getting seemingly random BSoDs for the past week or so, 4-5 times a day. Blue Screen Viewer says it's caused by ntoskrnl.exe and the most common error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but there are also others like DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or...
  9. Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install

Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install: Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install, I have also done SFC, DISM, CHKDSK, and Windows Mem Diagnostics. Link to Speccy http://speccy.piriform.com/results/cvpBFdIbvDQHa5hhwQ1TX5o Link to minidump and msinfo32 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amq1qVpPO2bI2wKl8kZRJ_IASsXE?e=KTbbg5...
  10. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...