Windows 10: BSOD Crash from driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_(net10.sys)

Discus and support BSOD Crash from driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_(net10.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This BSOD is driving me nuts. It appears halfway thru a movie then doesn't show for hours. It says it is check 100% and will restart but it does not. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AFTommy, Feb 27, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

BSOD Crash from driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_(net10.sys)

This BSOD is driving me nuts. It appears halfway thru a movie then doesn't show for hours. It says it is check 100% and will restart but it does not. I manually reboot the pc and then it will be good for an indeterminate amount of time. It's like a letter from the IRS, it shows up when you least expect it.
    I searched on line and I get suggestions like reinstall Windows, check for newly installed hardware (don't have any), or purge dump file (don't know what that means).
    PLEASE HELP
    *Banghead

:)

AFTommy, Feb 27, 2016

2. system_service_exception (net10.sys) and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (net10.sys)

I cannot understand why Microsoft has not corrected these errors after this length of time, they keep happening more and more, and most of my friends have this problem as well. It is getting most frustrating having Windows 10, and I have tried every remedy
    suggested.Thinking more and more of MAC...I am a senior and not great at computer savvy, so would appreciate any step by step remedy that is available, thanks very much

Clair Sedore

ClairSedore, Feb 27, 2016
  3. system_service_exception (net10.sys) and driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (net10.sys)

this problem has NOT been corrected and is still a constant annoyance to me, and many other people that I know. When I downloaded Windows 10 I was very happy with it, but now it has gone to the bottom of my list, and when I check on google there must be thousands
    that are experiencing this situation, each one with a different solution, none of which seem to work

ClairSedore, Feb 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. BSOD Crash from driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_(net10.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD Crash driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_

2. BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys: Hi,I've been experiencing intermittent BSOD crashes in Windows 10. The most recent one had a message relating to dxgmms2.sys, and previous crashes seem to implicate a driver/drivers being the cause of these crashes. I have run memory tests and found nothing wrong with the...
  3. PC Crashes, no BSOD, usbhub3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, no BSOD, usbhub3.sys: Hi! My PC is crashing like 1-3 times a day. Its really weird because now I have this USBHUB3, WATCHDOG and USBXHCI folder, the date on the folder fits with the hour when the PC crashed but no dmp. Heres the pictures of the folders dates date and time when the crash...
  4. BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and .cpuz141_x64.sys: Hi guys, Let me first start off by saying I'm not too technical when it comes to the fine details of troubleshooting. This morning I installed a Windows update, upon downloading it and signing in I BSOD'ed and was given the error message ".cpuz141_x64.sys". Every single time...
  5. System Service Exception Net10.sys Driver IRQL not less or equal

System Service Exception Net10.sys Driver IRQL not less or equal: Hi, I received the error in the subject line on a blue screen. I have a zip copy of my minidump files if that would be helpful. Please advise me how to fix this. Thanks....
  6. BSOD from netwtw06.sys

BSOD from netwtw06.sys: I keep getting the BSOD and ive tried many different solutions to no avail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-from-netwtw06sys/86cbd32d-44d0-4d46-976c-1079d04c5a0e
  7. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  8. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  9. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...