Windows 10: Bsod crash, Kmode... Mce... Kernel...

Discus and support Bsod crash, Kmode... Mce... Kernel... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just built a new system and have not been able to get it running stable. I don't know how to diagnose the problem(s), everything is working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 3r1c, Mar 17, 2016.

1. 3r1c Win User

Bsod crash, Kmode... Mce... Kernel...

I just built a new system and have not been able to get it running stable. I don't know how to diagnose the problem(s), everything is working fine until the moment it crashes. I have seen three different messages on the Bsod. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. Windows 10 64bit, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)

Hello again,

Thanks for your assistance, it seemed to fix that particular problem, but I have come across various other BSOD's recently which all cause my system to crash. They include:

"APC INDEX MISMATCH"

"KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

"KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE"

Any ideas?

Thank you

GrantF_604, Mar 17, 2016
  3. Roushe Win User
    Constant BSOD's (have dump file) link: Driver irql not less or equal, kernel security check failure, kmode exception not handled, interrupt exception not handled on Windows 10

For a year now i have had constant BSOD's (Driver irql not less or equal... kernel security check failure.... kmode exception not handled...interrupt exception not handled)

I have tried uninstall all non essential programs, I have checked my drivers, I have reformatted twice and still have no idea what is causing the crashes.

If anyone is able to help, I ran driver verifier and created a dump file of the crash

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Roushe, Mar 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA761</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160223-1728</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-07:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-0742016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00206-270-702044-03-1033-9200.0000-3532013</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>209745499312356632382258756218691365375765527218285855643691520</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

Thema:

1. Bsod crash, Kmode... Mce... Kernel... - Similar Threads - Bsod crash Kmode

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help: Hello, I have gone through several posts of kmode errors, solutions and more trying to fix this issue to no avail. This desktop is pretty new, I only recently upgraded everything in December and it has been running fine up til this past month. Sometimes once daily, or several...
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help: Hello, I have gone through several posts of kmode errors, solutions and more trying to fix this issue to no avail. This desktop is pretty new, I only recently upgraded everything in December and it has been running fine up til this past month. Sometimes once daily, or several...
  4. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD crashing daily, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD crash with message 'KMode Exception not Handled'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash with message 'KMode Exception not Handled': Like the subject says, my Windows 10 PC crashed with BSOD. I have zipped up the most recent minidumps and they are available at the following liink:https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcrgk4sccb83clu/minidumps.zip?dl=0...
  6. BSOD Random Crashes "Kernel-Power"

BSOD Random Crashes "Kernel-Power": Hello,My computer has been frequently blue screening and black-screening as of the past few months and it appears to happen for no apparent reason.My system specifications are below:ASUSTeK TUF GAMING X570-PLUSAMD Ryzen 9 3900X32 GB DDR4 G.SKILL 3600MHzNvidia RTX 3080Seagate...
  7. Kmode exception crash?

Kmode exception crash?: Note: this is probably because of me, i'm gonna explain why. This only happens to me when i useually click too many times too fast on the desktop. It does not happen anytime else, i just want to know what it means. Also it can happen when i do the same while the pc is...
  8. MCE Blue Screen !

MCE Blue Screen !: My computer is composed recently. Using I5-9600K and RX580X, SUMSANG SSD. It stuck and showed blue screen several times when I was running COMSOL simulation. Please HELP. Here's the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmZ9RrIWTxHVhpIvaZak-An1lbgGjA?e=r0iGa2...
  9. MCE Blue Screen

MCE Blue Screen: My computer is composed recently. Using I5-9600K and RX580X, SUMSANG SSD. It stuck and showed blue screen several times when I was running COMSOL simulation. Please HELP. Here's the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmZ9RrIWTxHVhpAJqOyQa-8E0JtqIg?e=AVzAmo...
  10. Rnadom BSOD mostly KMODE Exception or kernel trap errors

Rnadom BSOD mostly KMODE Exception or kernel trap errors: Hi I've been getting non stop BSOD errors non-stop since I purchased this machine... mostly KMODE EXCEPTION FAULT related to clipsp.sys I've attached the contents of the minidump file below … Can someone help me troubleshoot this? (I've already had a motherboard...