Windows 10: BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

Discus and support BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Olessan-, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Olessan- Win User

BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing iCue to break and cause the crash. I don't run them together. Corsair.Service is a background process that makes the lights remember their settings, from what I understand.PC had been on for around 9 days at the time of the crash, it's about 5 years old.My RAM is newish. I replaced faulty RAM early last year had to reinst

:)

Olessan-, Feb 25, 2024

2. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Feb 25, 2024
  3. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Feb 25, 2024
  4. I-Sheng Win User

BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

Sporadic MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Hi,

Been encountering sporadic, but frequent, BSOD with identifier MEMORY_MANAGEMENT for the past week or so.

Three of them resulted in completely Windows failing to load completely (could not even enter safe mode).

I have noticed that the BSOD is not specific to any application.

One of the minidumps (second_bsod_070617-5609-01) in the link below reported CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED instead of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, with the same crash address. Including it just in case it reveals something the others do not.

The msinfo output, three most recent minidumps and the full memory dump (the most recent BSOD, with corresponding minidump named third_bsod_070717-9843-01) can be found here:

OneDrive

Any pointer on what is causing these crashes is appreciated.

I-Sheng, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump... - Similar Threads - BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: Hello! i was playing destiny while watching a youtube video and my pc crashed, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with what happened here, thank you************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository...
  3. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: Hello! i was playing destiny while watching a youtube video and my pc crashed, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with what happened here, thank you************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository...
  4. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...: I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing...
  5. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...: I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000061941, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: 0000000009767ff4Arg3: 000000000000000fArg4: fffffa0096f15a00Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  7. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000061941, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: 0000000009767ff4Arg3: 000000000000000fArg4: fffffa0096f15a00Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  8. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Another BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

Another BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: Well it seems that every 2 weeks i get a BSOD and i am lost, I have ran alot of hardware checks and seem to be going no where. I have reinstalled windows not keeping anything, and still getting these errors. below is the dump file from windbg. Thanks for the help! Eric...
  10. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: Please help I've been suffering from similar BSOD recently Here is the link to the DMP file, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ClNR4m5tHq9s4c9-bJ2xtZ3RCJiTMrrq/view?usp=sharing MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually...