Windows 10: BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC

Discus and support BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm glad to have found a site like this. Anyways, my PC keeps crashing. I wanted to say it started back with Windows7 and I thought it would go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whyIsntWorkg, Nov 20, 2015.

1. BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC

Hi,

I'm glad to have found a site like this. Anyways, my PC keeps crashing. I wanted to say it started back with Windows7 and I thought it would go away with Windows10, but it hasn't.

PC randomly crashes, playing videos on youtube, surfing internet, brother doing homework.

Attaching the .zip file. Please help.

thank you

:)

whyIsntWorkg, Nov 20, 2015

2. Bsod with "Ättempted execute of noexecute memory"

Hello, so for the past weeks i have been having problems with my PC.

It randomly restarts, freezes or doesn't boot. But sometimes it crashes with said bsod.

I have reinstalled windows 10 completely, i have done the windows memorycheck, i am out of options.

If it is required, i can give you the minidump it generated.

This PC atm is a timebomb, it crashes totally randomly, but most noticeable during the startup period and 15 min after that. After that it might work for 1-4 hours with no issues before it crashes again.

Sinister123, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Mohit19 Win User
    BSOD System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled

Hi everyone,

My system crashes randomly (sometimes only, not regularly). BSOD appears and the Error message: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled. The interesting point is that there is no mention as to which .sys file crashed it so I have no clue why this happens
    randomly. This crashes occurs two three times consecutively; the system keeps on crashing and rebooting on and on and then everything becomes normal.

Please help

Mohit19, Nov 20, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC

Hi whylsntWorkg,

The dumps in the zip are corrupted and according to the event logs only 1 bluescreen has happened.
    Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling system and everything else in use.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC [​IMG]

BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC [​IMG]

Thema:

BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC

1. BSOD Crashes - Randomly - Frustrating - I don't want to buy a new PC - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes Randomly

2. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  3. BSOD after buying new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after buying new PC: I had random BSOD's after logging in windows but only sometimes. Now it happened while I was on PC so this is starting to be a big problem.I followed windows verifier steps and I couldn't boot in normal windows because I had BSOD all the time after that so I had to boot in...
  4. BSOD after buying new PC

BSOD after buying new PC: I had random BSOD's after logging in windows but only sometimes. Now it happened while I was on PC so this is starting to be a big problem.I followed windows verifier steps and I couldn't boot in normal windows because I had BSOD all the time after that so I had to boot in...
  5. BSOD after buying new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I want to buy New Ram for my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy New Ram for my pc: Hey , i want to upgrade my Computer Ram to 8GB ram but i dont know which my Motherboard can support DDR4 8GB RAM or not?PC INFORMATION:Windows 7 64xRam: 2 GBProcessor: Intel Core i7 860Graphic card: GeForce 210 Motherborad: Manufacturer: LENOVAModel: 3269A12BIOS:Brand:...
  7. I want to buy New Ram for my pc

I want to buy New Ram for my pc: Hey , i want to upgrade my Computer Ram to 8GB ram but i dont know which my Motherboard can support DDR4 8GB RAM or not?PC INFORMATION:Windows 7 64xRam: 2 GBProcessor: Intel Core i7 860Graphic card: GeForce 210 Motherborad: Manufacturer: LENOVAModel: 3269A12BIOS:Brand:...
  8. PC crashes and BSODs randomly

PC crashes and BSODs randomly: Hello There!My PC randomly crashes and BSODs with a distinct buzzing sound. The error codes are completely random. This used to be an issue previously Around 4-5 months ago but I fixed it by updating the drivers. Now, it has returned and I cannot figure out how to get rid of...
  9. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: I'm getting really random crashes on my new PC. It's mostly new, only hard drives were transferred from my old one. The configuration is: Ryzen 3600X MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit 2x8GB CORSAIR CX650M...
  10. PC crashing randomly (No BSOD)

in Windows 10 Support
    PC crashing randomly (No BSOD): Hi, So my PC have been crashing many times a day lately. When this crash happens my screens just go black and sound disappears, but pc still runs. (Fans keeps spinning) and I have to turn pc off from PSU. And again crashes are random. It happens while I'm gaming, browising...