Windows 10: [BSOD]Critical Process Died

Discus and support [BSOD]Critical Process Died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, sorry for my bad english its not my official language, Recently i has been getting this problem, mostly when i play games appears the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErickleonZ, Dec 1, 2015.

1. [BSOD]Critical Process Died

Hello, sorry for my bad english its not my official language, Recently i has been getting this problem, mostly when i play games appears the blue screen and the pc reset itself,This are the specifications of my pc:

Dual Core E5700 3.00GHZ
    Geforge EVGA GT 520
    6GB RAM DDR3
    BIOSTAR G413DC MOTHERBOARD

Here is the log:Attachment 51448

I hope you can help me if you need another information tell me.

:)

ErickleonZ, Dec 1, 2015
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Cannot find/create dumps to upload for crash support

Yes, I am still crashing. Most often ends on bsod: critical process died. If not that, then on a red screen that is followed by shutdown.

Thanks again!

Charlie R S, Dec 1, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

[BSOD]Critical Process Died

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

[BSOD]Critical Process Died [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA562</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1.150709-1700</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Hora estándar de Venezuela(GMT-04:30)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-8202-10240.0000-3352015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>55041-00206-271-108275-03-8202-7601.0000-0582015</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>199841192317211782562896816573692339027834302779290295356256646</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

[BSOD]Critical Process Died

1. [BSOD]Critical Process Died - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical Process

2. Critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died: Hi, I have a problem with my pc because i cant work it properly. I clivk the power button, then the screen loads with te windows sign and says preparing automatic repair after 10 seconds it carries on loading and says diagnosing your pc then it says something about a disk...
  3. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: tried to boot into windows and immediately crashed, Stop Code: Critical Process Died. safe mode is also unavailable due to this crash, it crashes immediately as well. I cant roll back to a restore point, it fails immediately, I cant format the system and reinstall windows,...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: My PC just get restart and it shows a blue screen and says your PC run into a problem and also at the bottom says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it is happening again and again when I use My PC.KINDLY Please Help ME....
  5. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Hey guys, yesterday i did a clean install of Windows, i was having BSOD's all the time, but yesterday i got none. Today i got Critical Process died. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/d6b6b945-c455-43e2-b1c1-c29735a35cd4
  6. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: I've got a blue screen with the stopcode Critical Process Died. I've tried every option offered including losing all my files, etc. Nothing gets me past the blue screen. I did have malware so I restore my computer to an earlier date. I've also had a problem with my audio for...
  7. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died: Something wrong happend with my laptop It looks like windows 10 can't see the hard drive correctly (the folders are unseen). On linux bootable from pendrive everything works fine. Laptop is very old Toshiba Satellite A300 14T. Maybe somebody knows the reason?...
  8. BSOD - Critical Process Died

BSOD - Critical Process Died: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop computer, clean installation, custom built. My system was working fine for 2 weeks. In the third week i started to notice Explorer.exe hanging up. I disabled every live tile in my Start menu and unpinned some stuff too. The Explorer crash...
  9. BSOD - Critical process died

BSOD - Critical process died: Hey, as who ever read this all ready know, I got a BSOD issue. I have a "critical process died" error whenever I start my computer. I have tried starting the computer in safe mode without any success and I have also tried to reinstall windows 10, but under the installation I...
  10. Critical Process Died BSOD

Critical Process Died BSOD: ​Attachment 47563 I have recently updated to Windows 10 and have been getting the BSOD which says Critical Process Died. I have done all of the recent updates on my drivers and for Windows 10. I have also attached my crash file. It will only crash during gaming. Any help...