Windows 10: BSOD Critical structure corruption Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Critical structure corruption Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC works fine when i play bluray iso and connect it to my 3d tv with hdmi 1.4 with msi tf 780 gpu.but when i play bluray remux iso no matter from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abdusamad, Dec 24, 2015.

1. abdusamad Win User

BSOD Critical structure corruption Windows 10

My PC works fine when i play bluray iso and connect it to my 3d tv with hdmi 1.4 with msi tf 780 gpu.but when i play bluray remux iso no matter from daemon tools or power dvd 15 ultra's own mounting software the windows crashes after 15-20 minutes of playing the movie with BSOD with critical structure corruption.Please help me fix it i know its because of SPTD drivers i have installed windows again installed the drivers but it doesnt work....*Sad*Sad*Sad*Sad*Sad

:)

abdusamad, Dec 24, 2015
  2. Samarsky1 Win User

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

Hello

Could you please help me with my Critical Structure Corruption on Windows 10

My DUMP files OneDrive

Samarsky1, Dec 24, 2015
  3. curly245 Win User
    critical structure corruption windows 10

i got a critical structure corruption bsod does anyone know how to fix this?

curly245, Dec 24, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. BSOD Critical structure corruption Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD Critical structure

2. BSOD - critical structure corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - critical structure corruption: I have not made any recent changes to my system, but I have noticed system instability I get Windows Explorer Not Responding quite often recently.I noticed in my event viewer before the last 2 BSODs that the event immediately preceding the BSOD both times was;The Windows...
  3. Critical structure corruption BSOD

Critical structure corruption BSOD: Hi, my pc keeps blue screening. The stopcode I always get is: Critical structure corruption. It happend when my pc updated weeks ago. I tried alot of ways to try fixing it, sadly no results. I went to event viewer and what it says is: The computer has rebooted from a...
  4. BSOD - Critical structure corruption

BSOD - Critical structure corruption: Hi all, Built a new pc with brand new parts. Been having 1 BSOD per day consistently for the past 3 weeks. It happens every few hours or so and while doing a variety of tasks. For eg once it happened while gaming, while afk with nothing opened, and once while on gmail....
  5. Critical Structure Corruption BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Structure Corruption BSOD: Hey guys. Twice i've had a critical structure corruption bsod on my fairly new build (less than a month old). I have used WinDbg to get the following debugging details, i'm not knowledgeable about Windows Debugging so I'd be grateful if someone could help me out. Heres the...
  6. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption: Dear all My laptop is quite new and i already got 3 times the Blue Screen failure with the message "Critical Structure Corruption" and then rebooted. I followed a few tutorial updating drivers, etc. and i still dont solve the issue I also checked the errors when this...
  7. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption: Hi, This past weekend I have just installed Win 10 Pro on my system, so all drivers should be up to date, have no conflicts in Device Manager, but still got this BSOD. I have gathered the Dump and the Configuration and placed them in OneDrivehere. Can you help me understand...
  8. BSOD - Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD - Critical Structure Corruption: Good afternoon, Please can someone assist me. We purchased this laptop around 6-months ago seller refurbished. It is an HP G7 ProBook. The machine has suffered from countless BSODs but this latest error code is different. It says Critical Structure Corruption. The...
  9. BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi I updated my computer from W7 to W10. Sometimes, I get Bluescreen : CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION I open the Troubleshooter in Windows 10 and I get 2 things : First : L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était :...
  10. BSOD- Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD- Critical Structure Corruption: Hey, so built my own PC. Updated drivers with Nividia Geforce for GPU. Updated anything else I saw through device manager. Andddd BSOD visited me. I've done most of what I can find on the internet for solutions with no resolution yet. One thing I did see was telling me...