Windows 10: BSOD : critical structure corruption

Discus and support BSOD : critical structure corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey there, for a few days i got the mighty BSOD critical structure corruption, while playing, watching movies, working, not matter what i'm doing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theclansmen, Dec 15, 2015.

1. BSOD : critical structure corruption

hey there,
    for a few days i got the mighty BSOD critical structure corruption, while playing, watching movies, working, not matter what i'm doing in fact.

i've run the sfc/scannow two times and it says that it founds broken files without being able to repair them.

here is my CSB log : http://uptobox.com/odv5rla0uqh4

please help me i don't know what to do. i've already resetted my win 10 and i still have the issue.
    no alcohol/daemon tools installed yet
    no HAXM driver either

cheers and thank you

:)

theclansmen, Dec 15, 2015
  2. curly245 Win User

critical structure corruption windows 10

i got a critical structure corruption bsod does anyone know how to fix this?

curly245, Dec 15, 2015
  3. PC Constantly crashing in Windows 10

Latest BSOD came today as a surprise..I was actually able to use the PC for about 2 hours without an incident and then BSOD error critical structure corruption, or something along those lines..

bigbensteel, Dec 15, 2015
  4. BSOD : critical structure corruption

Sorry it was late yesterday, i'll perform the DM log tonight when i came back home.

5. here is my DM log fileAttachment 53880

6. btw no dmp files in minidump, don't know why

7. new BSOD just a few minutes ago. it seems it's at the same hour everyday (?)
    it seems to be this : ntoskrnl.exe+142760

i got a dmp file this time.
    please check it and help me find out what's going on.
    i'll try to do a memtest during the night

Attachment 53931

8. axe0 New Member

BSOD : critical structure corruption

Let me know what the result is of MemTest86+
    Just in case you miss something, below is the instructions for running MemTest86+

BSOD : critical structure corruption [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

9. So after almost 20h and 8 passes of MemTest, the result is : errors : 0

Attachment 54084

what's next doc? *sarc

theclansmen, Dec 16, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Removing 2 sticks and getting sticks of the same make and model would be a smart move.
    Having 2 kinds gives system problems.

11. never got any problems before. i'm running this gear for a few years now.
    that's the only solution?

12. axe0 New Member
    It is never good to run 2 different make and model in the same system.
    It might not cause problems immediately, but it will eventually.

13. BSOD : critical structure corruption

ok i got it, i'll remove two.
    but that's not my issue here, does the dmp says something interesting?
    is there anything else i could try?

14. axe0 New Member
    So far I saw, the dump didn't got anything interesting to me.
    Unfortunately I can't check the event logs and other files, because your language is chinese to me *Sad

15. which files do you check, maybe i can try to check them on my own and see if something shows up.

theclansmen, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

BSOD : critical structure corruption

1. BSOD : critical structure corruption - Similar Threads - BSOD critical structure

2. BSOD - critical structure corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - critical structure corruption: I have not made any recent changes to my system, but I have noticed system instability I get Windows Explorer Not Responding quite often recently.I noticed in my event viewer before the last 2 BSODs that the event immediately preceding the BSOD both times was;The Windows...
  3. Critical structure corruption BSOD

Critical structure corruption BSOD: Hi, my pc keeps blue screening. The stopcode I always get is: Critical structure corruption. It happend when my pc updated weeks ago. I tried alot of ways to try fixing it, sadly no results. I went to event viewer and what it says is: The computer has rebooted from a...
  4. BSOD - Critical structure corruption

BSOD - Critical structure corruption: Hi all, Built a new pc with brand new parts. Been having 1 BSOD per day consistently for the past 3 weeks. It happens every few hours or so and while doing a variety of tasks. For eg once it happened while gaming, while afk with nothing opened, and once while on gmail....
  5. Critical Structure Corruption BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Structure Corruption BSOD: Hey guys. Twice i've had a critical structure corruption bsod on my fairly new build (less than a month old). I have used WinDbg to get the following debugging details, i'm not knowledgeable about Windows Debugging so I'd be grateful if someone could help me out. Heres the...
  6. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption: Dear all My laptop is quite new and i already got 3 times the Blue Screen failure with the message "Critical Structure Corruption" and then rebooted. I followed a few tutorial updating drivers, etc. and i still dont solve the issue I also checked the errors when this...
  7. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption: Hi, This past weekend I have just installed Win 10 Pro on my system, so all drivers should be up to date, have no conflicts in Device Manager, but still got this BSOD. I have gathered the Dump and the Configuration and placed them in OneDrivehere. Can you help me understand...
  8. BSOD - Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD - Critical Structure Corruption: Good afternoon, Please can someone assist me. We purchased this laptop around 6-months ago seller refurbished. It is an HP G7 ProBook. The machine has suffered from countless BSODs but this latest error code is different. It says Critical Structure Corruption. The...
  9. BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

BSOD - CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi I updated my computer from W7 to W10. Sometimes, I get Bluescreen : CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION I open the Troubleshooter in Windows 10 and I get 2 things : First : L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La vérification d’erreur était :...
  10. BSOD- Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD- Critical Structure Corruption: Hey, so built my own PC. Updated drivers with Nividia Geforce for GPU. Updated anything else I saw through device manager. Andddd BSOD visited me. I've done most of what I can find on the internet for solutions with no resolution yet. One thing I did see was telling me...