Windows 10: BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime

Discus and support BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've a Dell XPS 15 9550 (512GB SSD PCIe) that gives me a BSOD after at least two hours of uptime. It doesn't create any dump, it only gives me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ni10, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Ni10 Win User

BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime

Hi, I've a Dell XPS 15 9550 (512GB SSD PCIe) that gives me a BSOD after at least two hours of uptime. It doesn't create any dump, it only gives me the error on the BSOD critical_process_died. I alredy tried to do various clean install of the OS redownloaded a lot of times and to set from BIOS the drive to RAID in AHCI with various manually installed driver without any result.. I don't know what can I do anymore..
    For any information feel free to contact me.
    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance to anyone *Smile

:)

Ni10, Mar 2, 2016
  2. Number_6 Win User

BSOD - No dump files are created

I forced a crash with the kayboard ctrl+2*blockscroll and it dumped...

For the records I did this: *Windows Error Reporting (WER) system service should be set to MANUAL

It was on auto, now is manual(trigger).

If I got on a BSOD "naturally" with a critical_process_died error (it's my usual bsod error) and it does not dump I'll get back here, for now is resolved.

Number_6, Mar 2, 2016
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

Occasionally when using the computer, it freezes, then the BSOD appears with the UEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION or the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED message. My computer also did not produce any dump files from the crash.

ResnickRE, Mar 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA140</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release.160126-1819</BuildLab> <TimeZone>W. Europe Standard Time(GMT+01:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1040-10586.0000-0622016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>06401-00152-234-183442-03-1033-9600.0000-0632016</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>636401085937511752465924858583293149949700012403451932909284480</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Mar 4, 2016
  5. Ni10 Win User
    I alredy bought genuine key, but I wasn't able to install it due to a server error (0xc400c300 or something else), I think it's because i downloaded the iso from a torrent and Windows can't reach Microsoft servers due to a modified iso. I'll re-download the iso from Microsoft site and I'll install it asap.
    Btw I resolved this BSOD by installing manually Samsung NVMe drivers and Intel AHCI controller drivers.

Thanks a lot anyway *Biggrin

Ni10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime - Similar Threads - BSOD critical_process_died dump

2. Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue: I have an installation of Windows 11 Pro. Everytime I start my PC, I use it for a couple of hours 4-5 hours and then I'm greeted by all my apps crashing or restarting because of no/low windows memory. The Windows itself doesn't stop or freeze, only the apps. After I reboot...
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after machine running for an hour or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after machine running for an hour or so: Hi, Since a recent windows update my machine dies every hour or so with BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED on Windows 10 (version 20H2 OS Build 19042.685). It always stays stuck on 0% and I never get any dump files created. I couldn't see anything obvious in the event log either to...
  4. BSOD with Critical_Process_Died, dump creation hangs on 0%

BSOD with Critical_Process_Died, dump creation hangs on 0%: I am receiving BSOD with Critical_Process_Died. Dump is enabled, but the system hangs on 0%. My system SSD looks to be ok, sfc /scannow also doesn't find any integrity violations. Any advises where to dig next?...
  5. BSOD Critical_Process_Died and Unexpected_Store_Exception not generating any dump files

BSOD Critical_Process_Died and Unexpected_Store_Exception not generating any dump files: Hi all, I posted this problem on here a couple days back, though the guy that was helping sort of just stopped replying me for some reason, and the thread becomes ignored, so here I am again... There's a more detailed description in the original thread, so you can have a...
  6. BSOD Critical_Process_Died

BSOD Critical_Process_Died: Hello, I have various BSOD Crashes. They occur during normal Browsing. Firstly it was a "Unexpected Store Exception" in the help in another Forum at that time ( 2 weeks ago ) we managed to do a perfect SFC-Scan and a perfect DISM-Scan, which apparantly did not...
  7. Bsod: Critical_process_died

Bsod: Critical_process_died: The BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED occurred while playing Spider Solitaire, which is by itself not a critical process. A BSOD was previously posted for this system, but while the system was using an SSD drive. I've returned to the original HDD to avoid the SSD-related BSODs....
  8. Critical_Process_Died almost exactly every 2 hours

Critical_Process_Died almost exactly every 2 hours: Recently we had a rare power outage here, and ever since then almost exactly every 2 hours on the dot I'm getting a BSoD Critical_Process_Died error. I've ran memtest, tried the 'system reset', start up repair, sfc /scannow, etc, but nothing has worked so far. I'd rather...
  9. Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died

Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died: About every hour I get a BSOD with the error, Critical_Process_Died. The BSOD completes "gathering info" and when it gets to 100% it does not restart. The only processes I have been running are chrome and trying to do malwarebytes scan. I checked the event viewer and every...
  10. After some hours of uptime, downloading slows down the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After some hours of uptime, downloading slows down the computer: Hi, I have a weird problem. After some hours of uptime, 4 to 8 hours generally, when I download a file to any place: memory (when Firefox starts download files before saving to disk), system's SSD, internal or external HDD or usb key; the computer slows down: mouse and...