Windows 10: BSOD - critical_structure_corruption, win32kfull.sys

Discus and support BSOD - critical_structure_corruption, win32kfull.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, My computer occasionally crashes while watching videos. All of the errors are CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION's related to win32kfull.sys.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by upslope, Mar 3, 2016.

1. upslope Win User

BSOD - critical_structure_corruption, win32kfull.sys

Hi all,

My computer occasionally crashes while watching videos. All of the errors are CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION's related to win32kfull.sys. Unfortunately, I do not have any System Restore files to rollback to.

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in early February. Since then, my PC has been randomly crashing just before entering the sleep state. I ran Driver Verifier in hope to solve this issue, but this just made my PC enter a bootloop of crashing and restarting on startup. I was able to end this loop by disabling Driver Verifier in Safe Mode.

Since then, I have installed WhoCrashed, and I have been able to isolate my earlier crashes to a faulty touchpad driver (syntp.sys). However, since running Driver Verifier, new crashes (critical corruptions) have appeared while watching videos in Firefox. The cause of the crashes have left me dumbfounded. I can't find any helpful information online about how to solve it.

I ran System File Checker, and I found a few errors that could only be corrected with an install.vim file. The problems were pointing to an opencl.dll file, which has been fixed.

I have run the following diagnostic programs and my PC has passed with flying colors:

• System File Checker
    • Memory Diagnoistics
    Please help me solve my problem. An example crash dump analysis from WhoCrashed is posted below. Hopefully this thread will help other people who encounter the same error.

Argument four (0xE) from the bugcheck above was difficult to find on Google, as it is not listed on Microsoft's own bugcheck page. According to this blog post, 0xE refers to "Modification of a session import table," whatever that could mean.

Attachment 67638

:)

upslope, Mar 3, 2016
  2. joe_g_wv Win User

Links to Minidumps, System Info & Specs for diagnosing Windows 10 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Gerry,

I followed your instructions and uninstalled the program that had that driver and I'm not getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs anymore, but I am (infrequently) crashing with the message "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (win32kfull.sys)."

Any ideas? Are there more files I can send you that will help you diagnose the problem?

Appreciate all your help,

-joe

joe_g_wv, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01F5A02FB261B, 0xB3B72BE0557B8DF8, 0xFFFFF9605C54C000, 0xE) windows 10

Getting the following BSOD:

crash dump file: c:\Minidump\011317-11359-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (0xFFFFF9605C54C000)

Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01F5A02FB261B, 0xB3B72BE0557B8DF8, 0xFFFFF9605C54C000, 0xE)

Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kfull.sys

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver

Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.

This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.

The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Uploaded mini dump to : OneDrive

I am using windows 10 pro 64 bit

markrice_971, Mar 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please check Lenovo for driver updates for your touchpad drivers.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SynTP.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SynTP.sys ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800efb7d1c4, ffffd00055d684b8, ffffd00055d67cd0} Probably caused by : SynTP.sys ( SynTP+3d1c4 ) Followup: Processing initial command '!analyze -v; !thread; !sysinfo machineid; !sysinfo cpuspeed; .bugcheck; .time;' MachineOwner 7: kd> lmvm SynTP start end module name fffff801`028b0000 fffff801`0294f000 SynTP T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: SynTP.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys Image name: SynTP.sys Timestamp: Tue Oct 20 22:32:34 2015 (5626A4E2) CheckSum: 000A81D3 ImageSize: 0009F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] I suggest that you also install all other available drivers from Lenovo.

axe0, Mar 4, 2016
  5. upslope Win User
    Ok, I think my drivers are all up-to-date now. What is the next move?

I also just ran Lenovo hardware diagnostics, and everything passed with flying colors.

upslope, Mar 4, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Next move it test and try *Smile
    Use your system and see if a BSOD occurs.

axe0, Mar 4, 2016
  7. upslope Win User
    Do you think it's possible that the touchpad driver could also be responsible for the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION crashes?

I will use my computer normally and I will update you if a BOSD occurs.

upslope, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD - critical_structure_corruption, win32kfull.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD critical_structure_corruption win32kfull

2. BSOD win32kfull

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD win32kfull: HiI have started to get this blue screen error any ideas. There are no driver problems in device manager. Please let me know if you can see what has happened,I have left the latest dmp files herehttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/ei6t5oy0u4afik3/AAB8iAzMZhNvWtGnSTHePIK3a?dl=0Thanks...
  3. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  4. Critical_structure_corruption bsod

Critical_structure_corruption bsod: I have this configuration: MB:Asus M2n-e CPU: Amd 9650 2.3ghz no overclock Ram: corsair 4gb 1066 (working 800mhz) HDD: WD velociraptor 250gb 10000rpm (win 10 64 bit) + 1tb caviar black + 1tb caviar black sata II psu: 650W high power sirtec VGA: evga gtx 460 sc factory...
  5. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: DESKTOP-JSKUHFO-Wed_03_21_2018__30357_87.zip Photo below of the bsod [img] 106478
  6. Bsod: "critical_structure_corruption"

Bsod: "critical_structure_corruption": Hello, I assembled my desktop two weeks ago and it has been running fine up until now. I use my desktop daily for games and surfing the web. This morning the BSOD "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" occurred while playing a game of League of Legends. I waited for the BSOD...
  7. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  8. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I need help solving something. I recently updated my BIOS, which mainly started the whole BSOD errors. I don't know really what is causing the errors though, I have tested the RAM, which that came out to be perfect with no errors, and when it does crash, it is not...
  9. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703
  10. Bsod critical_structure_corruption

Bsod critical_structure_corruption: My notebook has been crahing randomly for a while with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_ERROR BSOD. I read something about SPTD driver installed along with applications like Daemon Tools. I've already uninstalled it but it did not fix it. I've already used Memtest86+ but it did not report...