Windows 10: BSOD Daily

Discus and support BSOD Daily in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,For couple of months, I got daily BSOD on my PC. Sometimes when it's idle. Usually, it's IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Here's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fathan Imanudin, Apr 21, 2024.

1. BSOD Daily

Hi,For couple of months, I got daily BSOD on my PC. Sometimes when it's idle. Usually, it's IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Here's attached the recent dump files and some information about my PC.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKZOLMYo_hPh2Br-891SibFzZIY?e=pGSfObHope someone can provide any idea what caused the crash and what can I do to fix it? Thanks!

:)

Fathan Imanudin, Apr 21, 2024

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Multiple BSODs of ntoskrnl.exe daily

I'm having multiple BSODs daily, however no driver is listed on the blue screen during the crash. Taking a look at the minidumps with BlueScreenView says that ntoskrnl.exe has crashed but nothing else is listed.

I have seen a multitude of different bug check strings during the crashes:

• DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION
    and some others that I can't remember.

I'm not sure where to even begin with finding the root of this issue. I have uploaded my C:\Windows\Minidump here.

Any help is appreciated.

Nekoto Arts, Apr 21, 2024
  4. BSOD Daily

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

BSOD Daily

1. BSOD Daily - Similar Threads - BSOD Daily

2. daily BSOD, cannot identify the issue from dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daily BSOD, cannot identify the issue from dump files: Hello, So as the title suggest, my pc has been crashing frequently, almost daily since I installed windows 11, and I can't identify the cause. I already got to the step of checking event viewer, but the errors aren't exactly clear so I went and got the dump file for the...
  3. daily BSOD, cannot identify the issue from dump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daily BSOD, cannot identify the issue from dump files: Hello, So as the title suggest, my pc has been crashing frequently, almost daily since I installed windows 11, and I can't identify the cause. I already got to the step of checking event viewer, but the errors aren't exactly clear so I went and got the dump file for the...
  4. Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end: I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to do. Please, please help. I'm not illiterate in terms of navigating computers, but I'm certainly no expert and I'm just at my...
  5. Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end

Daily BSODs, Im at my wits end: I've been having this problem intermittently for months. I've reinstalled various drivers, hell, even reseated my RAM, whatever I found suggestions to do. Please, please help. I'm not illiterate in terms of navigating computers, but I'm certainly no expert and I'm just at my...
  6. Multiple BSOD Error Codes happening multiple times daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD Error Codes happening multiple times daily: HiI am unsure what is causing my computer to BSOD multiple times per day. It seems to line up with playing videos online. I have recieved many different codes,...
  7. Multiple BSOD Error Codes happening multiple times daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Error Codes happening multiple times daily: HiI am unsure what is causing my computer to BSOD multiple times per day. It seems to line up with playing videos online. I have recieved many different codes,...
  8. Multiple BSOD Error Codes happening multiple times daily

9. Daily BSOD windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD windows 11: My computer has been getting a BSOD almost daily. Usually happens when I'm playing the following games/apps: Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, Wuthering waves, Capcut.Here's what I've tried to do to resolve it.- Uninstall nvidia drivers and install older and more stable...
  10. Daily BSOD windows 11

Daily BSOD windows 11: My computer has been getting a BSOD almost daily. Usually happens when I'm playing the following games/apps: Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, Wuthering waves, Capcut.Here's what I've tried to do to resolve it.- Uninstall nvidia drivers and install older and more stable...