Windows 10: BSOD .dmp file and system info

Discus and support BSOD .dmp file and system info in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I hope I'm posting this in the right place? I was following the "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver." thread and have got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamGUG, Aug 22, 2018.

1. BSOD .dmp file and system info

Hi there

I hope I'm posting this in the right place? I was following the "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver." thread and have got the .dmp file and system info links here: -

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXfeEzR1K_YgR_LigraN-Ixp9wz

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AmXfeEzR1K_YgSA-M5FYtBzn1HGU

I am hoping someone will be able to tell me which driver is causing my BSOD? I get the "IRQL was not less than or equal" message when my computer crashes.

Many thanks

Will

:)

WilliamGUG, Aug 22, 2018

2. Kernel Security Failure BSOD (dmp files included)

Hi, I've been getting a BSOD with kernel_security_failure pretty frequently lately. Figured I'd drop this OneDrive link to the DMP file and my system info

Public

Thank you!

AntonioPulido, Aug 22, 2018
  3. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Aug 22, 2018
  4. BSOD .dmp file and system info

BSOD, DMP files

The link to the DMP files of my BSOD.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in regards.

Gedeeld items 20-12-2015

tibeaude ganseman, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

BSOD .dmp file and system info

1. BSOD .dmp file and system info - Similar Threads - BSOD dmp file

2. BSOD DMP file identification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file identification: https://mega.nz/file/8dF0AKqB#PL85Z2U8Pl5JUMWtqV6EwHwhwPM-H6qR2Ar3AAntcLU the DMP files for identification.I've been repeatedly having my web browser and other applications crash, often leading into a BSOD saying PFN LIST CORRUPT or MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR among other ones....
  3. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  4. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DMP file: I've been having increasing BSOD over the past week or so. Thought it had something to do with my components, but as my troubleshooting progresses, it seems to point more towards my software, specifically Windows 10.Here's a link to my most recent "dmp" file after my last...
  5. BSOD DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. dmp file from BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dmp file from BSOD: Hi I have been having this BSOD more or less each night for a while . I have tried swaping ram despite an ok memtest I ran the zigzag ddriver verification tool and the only driver tested was for my VPN TAP network adapter. I use two vpn clients and see an error in the system...
  7. DMP File Upload for BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DMP File Upload for BSOD: Hi, I've been having problems with my system and have tried to look up ways to fix it and then stumbled upon this community. My computer has crashed multiple times with BSOD and have gathered a DMP zip file which is in the link below. Any help is appreciated!...
  8. BSOD - DMP file on OneDrive

BSOD - DMP file on OneDrive: Been getting random reboots. Not sure how to link or give access to my OneDrive, but the .DMP file is uploaded there,\. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-dmp-file-on-onedrive/31296ef1-3bcb-455e-92cb-6e2bd6ea31e7
  9. BSOD .dmp file

BSOD .dmp file: Hello, I hope that this is the correct place to post this .dmp file from a BSOD I just experienced, thank you https://iowa-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jalmanza_uiowa_edu/EV4I7cab_RpIkAdW7S-9E4YBhog_P8Qto6JkYYBwVsQu4g?e=LOxu1N...
  10. BSOD system service exception DMP file

BSOD system service exception DMP file: Getting occasional BSOD after clean install (and reinstalling my programs and updating via windows update and HP softpaq download manager) LINK to onedrive with dmp, system info and driverview report Any help greatly appreciated!...