Windows 10: BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor

Discus and support BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I've been running into a serious problem as soon as I upgraded to windows 10 on my computer. My cousin did it, so I don't really know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by louishunter, Nov 14, 2016.

1. BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor

Hello all,
    I've been running into a serious problem as soon as I upgraded to windows 10 on my computer. My cousin did it, so I don't really know what he did, I wish I did it my own... Anyways, I had big BSOD problems few weeks ago when I was either working, watching videos or gaming, it seemed to happen randomly with different CPU activity. I also lost my start menu icon, the clock was not working anymore, same for Cortana and basically the whole bar down there. I got tired of it and decided to reset the PC to it's original state and start fresh, which worked perfectly, and it was quite simple.
    Two weeks later, the problem appeared again ( I think I should have disable the updates and make a backup ). It's pretty much out of control right now, freezing all the time, giving me either a BSOD or just freezing every 20 to 30 minutes of use; this is so frustrating, not able to do anything. I've been working on that for 2 days now and I can't find a fix, I think I tried pretty much everything and nothing is working. The worst is that I tried to reset the computer (either removing everything or keeping my files) and it says that it "ran into a problem and was cancelled, nothing was changed".

Please, any help would be amazing, I'm working at the other side of the planet right now and my computer is my lifeline; I need to use it a lot. I don't mind using the "nuclear option" against it which would be to reinstall windows and everything, but I can't even do that.

Here is the file.
    Attachment 110166

Thanks in advance!

:)

louishunter, Nov 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 BSOD

Well i didn't have any problems for the first 4/6 months, they only started after that and the BSODs have given me a range of messages from irql not greater or equal to kmode exception not handled (there are many more).

Muhammad FahadBabar, Nov 14, 2016
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Nov 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor

Hello louishunter *Smile

Please check with your cousin because he appears to have given you a copy of windows which is not properly activated. You would need to get this sorted before we can help any further due to the forum rules (see rule 4).

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Hello,

After talking to my cousin, he told me that he first cracked Windows 10 last year then bought it because it was not working well. He gave me the bought version and he doesn't understand the problems I'm having.

I worked on it a little more and I noticed that the WIFI card driver was causing the problem. I tried to install many other drivers for it, not really making a big difference. Do you have any other idea?

Thanks

louishunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor

1. BSOD "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netvlw64.sys)" + Unable to restor - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER IRQL

2. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  3. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  4. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  6. BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello everyone, I had a problem earlier with a BSOD. I'm running Windows 10 64-bitCPU: AMD FX-6100GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 RAM: 8GB DDR3I have the .dmp files here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUybNVmDUiyiydHikz7SA93lW-1?e=aw2t7bThanks...
  7. driver irql not less or equal BSOD

driver irql not less or equal BSOD: Hi, I have recently bought a HP laptop 4-5 months ago and I came across multiple crashes already. All of these crashes involved a BSOD,the first one had the title: system thread exception not handled and I looked it up online and did manage to fix it. A couple weeks later, I...
  8. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  9. BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal

BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal: This started happening after I updated windows to 2004. Occasionally I would get a BSOD, and it would happen at different times, so I don't know what I exactly did to cause it. The "stop code" was: 'DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'. I've gotten this problem a week ago, but I...
  10. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...