Windows 10: BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley

Discus and support BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been testing my 980ti oc and everything was fine, oc was stable. But I decided to run valley again and after a while I got a bsod. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by overlordofdoom, Sep 17, 2016.

1. BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley

I've been testing my 980ti oc and everything was fine, oc was stable. But I decided to run valley again and after a while I got a bsod. This has happened ever since irregardless of oc. Re installing the driver doesn't work, even with ddu. Thanks in advance *Wink

:)

overlordofdoom, Sep 17, 2016

2. Never ending cycle of multiple BSOD,hang ups, freezes,

Thanks for your help! Ia appreciate it!

I backed up the hdd.

Right now I am trying to get the clean install of Windows 10 put on the hdd but I keep getting the following BSOD messages:

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (storahci.sys)

Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (storport.sys)

IRQL Not Less or Equal

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Kernel Security Check Failure

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

After a BSOD the computer restarts.

Any suggestions?

GregWardTRI, Sep 17, 2016
  3. Multi Bsod On windows 10

Just got another bsod Driver irql not less or equal-tcps.sys

JamesSymens, Sep 17, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley

Hello overlordofdoom,

Your Windows 10 appears to be a counterfeit version. Please install a genuine activated W10 version and we will be able to help.

philc43, Sep 18, 2016
  5. It's not counterfeit. I just haven't activated it, that's all.

overlordofdoom, Sep 18, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Thanks for the clarification *Smile

The files indicate a problem with the nvlddmkm.sys driver

Code: 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff803`58c10000 fffff803`599ed000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d3851cb7c8216f9e\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Aug 25 21:31:18 2016 (57BF5596) CheckSum: 00D90B2E ImageSize: 00DDD000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 ffff9301`95e92100 fffff803`593de2a0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d3851cb7c8216f9e\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x7ce2a0[/quote] However, you have already done the DDU and reload. Have you tried any newer or older versions?

philc43, Sep 18, 2016
  7. However, you have already done the DDU and reload. Have you tried any newer or older versions?[/quote] Yeah, I've tried both 355.82 (old) and 372.70 (newest), both had the same issue. I've even tried removing the driver through device manager.

overlordofdoom, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley

1. BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley - Similar Threads - BSOD driver irql

2. BSOD Driver IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver IRQL not less or equal: Hi, I am getting daily BSODS with the message driver irql not less or equal. I am running Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.836 I have updated all of my drivers including NVIDIA (currently on 445.98) and my bios. If you can see the attached dump file, the most recent...
  3. Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal

Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal: I have recently had this BSOD error show up and am unsure of what to do, i can't remember what the error code below it was if it happens again will update this . I have got the minidump from when this happened https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak_7VrNZUhFbkBxm66RTky8sOmiJ?e=yB8Sma Any...
  4. BSOD- irql not less or equal

BSOD- irql not less or equal: I recently got a new cpu and started OC most likely the issue but i still want to get help to fix it since i dont know how to. PC Specs- A320M-DGS mobo Ryzen 5 36006-Core 12 thread unlocked MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor 8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb2x8 DDR4 DRAM 3000mhz c15...
  5. BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hello, I had my laptop gives me BSoD several times. Stop Code "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". I uploaded both drivers list report from DriverView utility and minidump folder at following URI:...
  6. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less: Hi, for a while now randomly i receive BSOD that say either Irql not equal or less or Driver irql not equal or less. Every now and then when I receive the BSOD it says What failed: Bridge.sys. This has been going on for months now and no windows update has fixed it....
  7. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: 1. I am using version 1909 18363.535 2. I did a fresh last time and got no BSOD, now problem has started again.. Specs: - Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System...
  8. Bsod driver irql not less or equal

Bsod driver irql not less or equal: Hello everyone, Recently, my laptop crashes often and apparently it’s because of the error: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The recent crashes happened Sunday and twice today. This is the information I got from Whocrashed (If this can be any help): On Tue 12/07/16...
  9. Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD

Driver IRQL Less or not equal BSOD: I've been getting this BSOD for quite some time now (a few months easy) and I've been slowly sorting through drivers and software trying to find the cause. All I can tell is that it seems to happen most of the time while I'm playing games (though I believe it has happened...
  10. BSOD while working... irql not less or equal ...

BSOD while working... irql not less or equal ...: Annoying... I get BSOD regardless of what I was doing.. My system is Toshiba Qosmio X500 12N, and it has a Fireface 800 on firewire port. I have attached the dump files. I don't know what is causing BSOD... My computer skills are not so good. Please help! Thank you! 70884