Windows 10: [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

Discus and support [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting this BSOD on a newer laptop (only about 6 months old) every 10-14 days or so. It's seemingly random, and usually happens while I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ju1092, Dec 22, 2016.

1. ju1092 Win User

[BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

I've been getting this BSOD on a newer laptop (only about 6 months old) every 10-14 days or so. It's seemingly random, and usually happens while I'm just browsing the web.

I've uploaded the minidump files to my post.

I've checked some of the network adapters in device manager, and they seem to be up to date. I'm stumped here, because I'm not really sure what I'm looking for or what specifically is causing this.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can provide.

:)

ju1092, Dec 22, 2016
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

You are welcome!

XP ROCKS., Dec 22, 2016
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

So I have to uninstall Verycrypt to solve this issue, or is there another solution that doesn't involve losing veracrypt?

dire-x, Dec 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please check ASUS for BIOS updates and Intel driver updates.

Thema:

1. [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD driver irql_less_or_not_equal

2. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys: Lately everyday I load up a game, my computer will blue screen after about 20 minutes, more or less. This has been going on for about 4 days now, and I've had this computer for a just a little less than a year and never had this problem before. I've tried checking my CPU...
  3. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys: Lately everyday I load up a game, my computer will blue screen after about 20 minutes, more or less. This has been going on for about 4 days now, and I've had this computer for a just a little less than a year and never had this problem before. I've tried checking my CPU...
  4. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  6. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  7. BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I got 2 BSODs with this error message in the last two weeks. Prior to that I've never had a BSOD since I built this pc a year and half ago except for experimenting with some overclocking when I first set it up. I'm wondering if it was a Windows update or something. Here...
  8. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal: I have gotten this bug when watching youtube only goes about a week between each crash. the .dmp file is pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe is causing the crash. pls help...
  9. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal: Hi Guys, Couple of BSOD recently while playing Ark, didn't catch the error code. Any help is much appreciated. 69914
  10. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: Hello, I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my old GTX 950 while I wait for my GTX 1080 to arrive so that I could get a little gaming in. Installed the latest driver from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql_less_or_not_equal usbxhci.sys windows 10 1803