Windows 10: BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mjayfinley, May 28, 2016.

1. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

Hello,

I have just built this PC. Was running without a GPU for a week and ran into no issues during that time. Yesterday I decided to install my old GTX 950 while I wait for my GTX 1080 to arrive so that I could get a little gaming in. Installed the latest driver from NVIDIA and proceeded to play some Overwatch.

Within 10 minutes of play I received this BSOD. I figured some of my drivers still needed updated, so I proceeded to update them this morning.

After the updates were completed, I tried to play some more Overwatch. Again, within 10 minutes of playing the same BSOD occurred.

Attachment 82270

Any help is much appreciated.

:)

mjayfinley, May 28, 2016
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

You are welcome!

XP ROCKS., May 28, 2016
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal

So I have to uninstall Verycrypt to solve this issue, or is there another solution that doesn't involve losing veracrypt?

dire-x, May 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

Hi mjayfinley,

Please enter following command in an admin command prompt.
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

5. axe0 New Member
    Thanks, it looks fine *Smile

Please remove ASUS AI Suite 3.

Do the crashes only occur when gaming or when playing a specific game?

6. So far the only game I have tried has been Overwatch. The crash has occurred every time I play the game. I did receive a Machine_Check_Exception error last night, which was different than the previous BSOD.

I had a thought last night about the AI Suite, so I turned off the overlooking feature, rebooted, and tried to play. I was able to play without any crashes for 30-45 minutes. However I was unable to test for any longer due to the girlfriend aggro.

Update: Deleted ASUS AI Suite. Played Overwatch as well as some CSGO for about 2.5 hours without any crashes. Could it just have been the overclocking feature of the AI Suite?

mjayfinley, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

1. BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

2. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  3. Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver irql_less_or_not_equal BSOD: I had the same issue last time and is fixed after update a driver. Recently, there is a windows update and then the same BSOD is back. I'm not sure what information need to provide as I can't find back the last post.Please help!...
  4. BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD: driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I got 2 BSODs with this error message in the last two weeks. Prior to that I've never had a BSOD since I built this pc a year and half ago except for experimenting with some overclocking when I first set it up. I'm wondering if it was a Windows update or something. Here...
  5. [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] BSOD - driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: my pc just got random bsod , it say driver irql_less_or_not_equal .. tcpip.sys .. and it happen frequently . and i do all tips from internet , still not effective . here my minidump - http://www.mediafire.com/file/a3o3l566x52syb9/120120-19187-01.dmp/file...
  6. DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DRIVER IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: My PC is 3 weeks old. This issue happened within 2 minutes of me plugging my USB adapter into my front panel port. For 3 weeks it has been plugged into the back panel and there were no crashes. The only issue I had for these 3 weeks is that my internet randomly cuts off....
  7. BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD irql_less_or_not_equal: I have gotten this bug when watching youtube only goes about a week between each crash. the .dmp file is pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe is causing the crash. pls help...
  8. BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL

BSOD error : IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL: I have been getting the same BSOD with the error: IRQL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL. I have done and a clean install of windows and the problem is still occurring. If you have any idea of how to fix the error please let me know. DMP file:...
  9. [BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys

[BSOD] driver irql_less_or_not_equal tcpip.sys: I've been getting this BSOD on a newer laptop (only about 6 months old) every 10-14 days or so. It's seemingly random, and usually happens while I'm just browsing the web. I've uploaded the minidump files to my post. I've checked some of the network adapters in device...
  10. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved, driver irql_less_or_not_equal: Hi Guys, Couple of BSOD recently while playing Ark, didn't catch the error code. Any help is much appreciated. 69914