Windows 10: BSOD Driver not less or equal usbport.sys

Discus and support BSOD Driver not less or equal usbport.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am new to this forum and have googled hours upon hours trying to fix this issue. I have applied many of the given possible solutions but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by krulvis, Oct 4, 2015.

1. krulvis Win User

BSOD Driver not less or equal usbport.sys

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and have googled hours upon hours trying to fix this issue. I have applied many of the given possible solutions but nothing seemed to help. This is my last hope, I would love it if someone could take a look at my dump files and point me towards what might be causing (and possible how to solve) this issue.

I have a desktop computer running windows 10 and customized some of the components in it. It was bought as build set and never had any problems with it. I upgraded the video card and the RAM memory of it to make the performance more useful for me. Everything worked for a long time but then out of nowhere I started getting BSOD's. Mostly while I was playing games, so my thought went towards my video card being broken. I've ran some tests with furmark but there were no artifacts to be found and the temperature didn't pass 79 degrees celcius.

I sometimes monitor my video card while playing games (I mostly play league of legends) and everything seems to be fine, no numbers that are unexpected or anything.
    The video card is also running at normal clock speed and I never overclocked it.

There are only two registered dumps, I don't know why but sometimes my desktop freezes during the BSOD and the dump is not registered. I have CCleaner but I never run the cleaning function as this pc is running windows 10 (fresh install) for only a short period. I have changed the CCleaner settings to not clean the memory cache as I read in other threads.

I don't know if I should put my computer's specs here but I'll do it anyways

Motherboard: Asus M4N68T
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X640 3.00 GHz
    GPU: NVidea Geforce GTX 750 Ti
    Memory: 16 gb (2x8) DDR3 Crucial Ballistix

tl;dr BSOD often (not always) while gaming, video card looks to be OK.

:)

krulvis, Oct 4, 2015

2. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I see the folders as empty. Can you try using Onedrive/Mediafire?

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 4, 2015
  3. TyS92 Win User
    netwtw04.sys "Driver not less or equal" BSOD

Hey! Made it available there. I forgot to rename the folder so it's just "New folder".

I wasn't sure if you needed the localmetadata folder too from the msinfo or not so i threw that in there too. Thanks.

TyS92, Oct 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi krulvis,

I see you have KMSpico.
    This program is used for cracking Office and Windows.
    As you don't have Office installed it is clear you have a counterfeit (illegal) copy of Windows.
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    For this reason, many if not all analysts won't attempt it.

Please backup your files, purchase and clean install Windows.

axe0, Oct 4, 2015
  5. krulvis Win User
    Well, I actually have a legal version of windows 7 but I never got the free upgrade to windows 10 and really wanted to try windows 10, so I just cracked it until I actually got the upgrade.

krulvis, Oct 4, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    Sorry we don't help with cracked software.

z3r010, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Driver not less or equal usbport.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver less

2. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  3. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  4. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  6. BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal

BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal: This started happening after I updated windows to 2004. Occasionally I would get a BSOD, and it would happen at different times, so I don't know what I exactly did to cause it. The "stop code" was: 'DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'. I've gotten this problem a week ago, but I...
  7. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...
  8. BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys: Have gotten a bunch of BSOD due to this problem last few days, cleared out minidump folder so there wouldn't be anything unrelated to this problem and used your program to capture the information to see what you guys could find that would help me. I seen a few others...
  9. Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys: A couple of times a week my computer will freeze and the audio goes go into a loop, followed by a BSOD showing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blaming L1C63x64.sys (Atheros LAN). This generally happens when playing games, though I've had it once or twice while just watching a...
  10. bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64

bsod - driver less or equal L1C63x64: hi, im a complete luddite to be honest so need all the help possible... i play mostly one game, Hawken. I just upgraded from win7 pro to win10 pro. I used to get a different BSOD in win7 and only now and again. Now in 10 i get it 4/5/6 times a day, sometimes it just keeps...