Windows 10: BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer

Discus and support BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i got this BSOD when I was playing a game. And i had it about 3-4 times in about an hour. So i downloaded the event log. And say 2 consistant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by blmagers, May 16, 2016.

1. blmagers Win User

BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer

So i got this BSOD when I was playing a game. And i had it about 3-4 times in about an hour. So i downloaded the event log. And say 2 consistant errors.
    The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2.
    Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.
    I think i fixed the WUDFRd Error but not sure at all what the Raidport0 Error is please help. I build a computer with the though it could play almost any game but I have been having nothing but problems with playing anything more intensive than League of Legends

:)

blmagers, May 16, 2016
  2. dionjovan Win User
    dionjovan, May 16, 2016
  3. Error

How to Resolve , Clear or Stop Driver Overran Stack Buffer !

SivapandiSiva, May 16, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

All the latest dumpfiles are
    Code: * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck C9, {220, fffff800b0ae24d0, ffffcf81dfabcd80, ffffe0014d4e5600} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LGVirHid.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LGVirHid.sys Probably caused by : LGVirHid.sys ( LGVirHid+6b8 )[/quote] Driver Description: Logitech Gamepanel Virtual HID Device Driver

Driver Update Site: Logitech Support + Downloads

Also i found these drivers in drivers module list
    LGBusEnum Fri Apr 24 23:21:00 2015 (553AB3BC)
    lgcoretemp Tue Jun 09 18:52:10 2015 (557719BA)
    LGJoyXlCore Fri Apr 24 23:20:57 2015 (553AB3B9)

All these drivers belong to Logitech gaming software.
    Are you using still any Logitech Devices?, update to the latest version.
    If not, uninstall this program and see if this stops the BSOD.

lifetec, May 16, 2016
  5. blmagers Win User
    Driver Description: Logitech Gamepanel Virtual HID Device Driver

Driver Update Site: Logitech Support + Downloads

Also i found these drivers in drivers module list
    LGBusEnum Fri Apr 24 23:21:00 2015 (553AB3BC)
    lgcoretemp Tue Jun 09 18:52:10 2015 (557719BA)
    LGJoyXlCore Fri Apr 24 23:20:57 2015 (553AB3B9)

All these drivers belong to Logitech gaming software.
    Are you using still any Logitech Devices?, update to the latest version.
    If not, uninstall this program and see if this stops the BSOD.[/quote] Ok i will uninstall and will test later to see if it fixed. off to work.

blmagers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver Overran

2. BSOD - driver overran stack buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - driver overran stack buffer: Hello,Without warning I have started getting BSOD. I was playing a game, paused for 30 minutes to eat left laptop idle without anything open, opened the game and BSOD.First I had BSOD with "page fault in nonpaged area eaanticheat.sys"Updated everything I could Windows,...
  3. BSOD - driver overran stack buffer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - driver overran stack buffer: Hello,Without warning I have started getting BSOD. I was playing a game, paused for 30 minutes to eat left laptop idle without anything open, opened the game and BSOD.First I had BSOD with "page fault in nonpaged area eaanticheat.sys"Updated everything I could Windows,...
  4. BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer: i faced this problem like 10 times today when i just using my browser such as youtube googling.Can someone help me pls.this is my minidump https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r-ct28-LCvK-RKRHDXmJKTSg-Woi6LIH?usp=sharingand sometimes the BSOD reported another file. Here is...
  5. BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Driver overran stack buffer: Received this BSOD while i was streaming and alt tabbed back into my game. All windows updates to latest already installed. This is a pretty fresh install too only 2 weeks old. New storage as well. Did memtest already and it found no issues 180083
  6. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD

DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER BSoD: I'm looking into a PC for my nephew that we can't seem to resolve. It all started when he did the Windows updates about a week ago. It keeps blue screening with OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. He did a clean install from a usb created with the update tool and is still getting this...
  7. BSOD Driver stack overran buffer

BSOD Driver stack overran buffer: Hello, Could someone help me with reading this dump file please. Today i got a BSOD. "driver stack overran buffer" first time this has happened. CPU 9900K GPU RTX 3070 MB MSI Z370 Gaming M5 RAM Corsair 16gb DUMP File:...
  8. BSOD - DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

BSOD - DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER: I have been having BSOD errors. Things I have done so far: 1 Clean installed WIN10 multiple times from different bootable USBs 2 Run MEMTESTX86 for 30+ hours with 0 errors and 8 passes. 3 Updated Windows multiple times. 4 Run in safe mode for hours with no BSOD errors....
  9. BSOD - Driver Overran Stack Buffer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BSOD - Driver Overran Stack Buffer: Good afternoon, I'm getting BSOD and the error says "Driver Overran Stack Buffer". I have been researching about it, and have updated windows to the lates, updated my drivers, removed antiviruses, and removed programs I dont use to leave as clean as possible. The problem...
  10. BSOD Driver Overran stack buffer

BSOD Driver Overran stack buffer: I get the Driver overran stack buffer error with BSOD randomly sometimes while gaming (rust, dishonored, Skyrim, civ 5, and most any other game). I have manually updated the drivers for my motherboard, video card, and peripheries. I also randomly get the...