Windows 10: BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device

Discus and support BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 has been stable for me, but recently saw BSOD with driver_corrupted_expool error. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wendelly, Oct 30, 2015.

1. wendelly Win User

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device

Windows 10 has been stable for me, but recently saw BSOD with driver_corrupted_expool error. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Attachment 45676

:)

wendelly, Oct 30, 2015
  2. RyanHames Win User

Repeated BSOD

Had another bsod. DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL was the stopcode this time. Any ideas?

RyanHames, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Roel83 Win User
    Several BSOD while saving files with Sublime Text or Atom

Were you able to solve this? I feel I have the same issue. I'm running gulp in a Docker container and randomly I get BSODs with DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL.

Roel83, Oct 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Wendelly,

As you say it is from your USB ports, but I have 2 questions regarding this.

• Does a BSOD occur with every (should working) device you're trying to connect via USB?
    • Does a BSOD occur when a device is connected on different USB ports?

5. wendelly Win User
    Hi there,

Unfortunately this issue is not reproducible; the scenario was that I had a USB storage drive plugged into one port - I was doing a backup - and then I plugged a thumb drive into a different port as I wanted to create a rescue disk. When I plugged in the second drive, the BSOD triggered. When the system recovered, I tried the same sequence of events and the BSOD never happened and everything worked as expected.

wendelly, Oct 30, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    A one-time BSOD, these are handled by the system *Wink

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device - Similar Threads - BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging

2. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  3. BSOD c0000409 when USB device plug-in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD c0000409 when USB device plug-in: Hi This failure happened when I plug in a USB device connect to windows system USB port.Can you let me know what the reason is cause this crash? Is caused by the USB device?fffff805`34df7d60 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:fffff805`39671ec0=00000000000001390: kd>...
  4. BSOD c0000409 when USB device plug-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD c0000409 when USB device plug-in: Hi This failure happened when I plug in a USB device connect to windows system USB port.Can you let me know what the reason is cause this crash? Is caused by the USB device?fffff805`34df7d60 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:fffff805`39671ec0=00000000000001390: kd>...
  5. BSOD c0000409 when USB device plug-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD after Plugging in USB device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Plugging in USB device: So it happened just yesterday, but some symptoms did appeared before. Windows 10 home intel core i7-7700HQ @2.80GHz 64bit 1. 3 days ago, my computer started to lag eventhough my ram is 24 gb 2. last night, when I tried to plug my usb32 gb flash drive for documents and...
  7. BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering

BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering: Hi guys! Hope someone can help me out here. The other day while suing my PC and rendering a 3d model. I got this blue screen. I have not yet run Light wave my 3d rendering software yet again since the blue screen but would like to try to figure out what driver has caused...
  8. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool: The computer is only 3 days old. I had started to close a program and it asked if I wanted to save before I quit, I clicked no and received the error. File attached. Thanks 36180
  9. BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hello, I've been getting a few different BSOD since I've started to do 3D rendering using 3DS MAX. Most common errors are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. Here are 6 recent dump files I've uploaded, can anyone please help me identify the problem....
  10. [BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro

[BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I suddenly got the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD.. Please help letting me know what caused the issue.. Attached logs.. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 58961 37538