Windows 10: BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

Discus and support BSOD driver_corrupted_expool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer is only 3 days old. I had started to close a program and it asked if I wanted to save before I quit, I clicked no and received the error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lordbelial123, Jan 3, 2016.

1. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

The computer is only 3 days old. I had started to close a program and it asked if I wanted to save before I quit, I clicked no and received the error. File attached. Thanks

:)

lordbelial123, Jan 3, 2016
  2. RyanHames Win User

Repeated BSOD

Had another bsod. DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL was the stopcode this time. Any ideas?

RyanHames, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Roel83 Win User
    Several BSOD while saving files with Sublime Text or Atom

Were you able to solve this? I feel I have the same issue. I'm running gulp in a Docker container and randomly I get BSODs with DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL.

Roel83, Jan 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

Hi lordbelial123,

Welcome to the 10forums.

It seems you are running 2 Anti-Virus programs at the same time.
    Running more then 1 Anti-Virus programs at the same time causes conflicts for the system and will have as result problems like performance issues or bluescreens in your case.

Please uninstall
    Sophos:
    How to remove Sophos Endpoint Security and Control from client computers

OR
    Avira
    How do I uninstall my Avira Antivirus product?
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for savonaccess.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for savonaccess.sys[/quote]

axe0, Jan 4, 2016
  5. Ah thanks you. I removed Sophos.

lordbelial123, Jan 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Let me know how it goes *Smile

In case of another bluescreen anytime soon, run the dm log collector again, upload a new zip and give some description of what happened and what you were doing in your next reply.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

1. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool - Similar Threads - BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

2. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  3. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  4. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  5. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  6. BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering: Hi guys! Hope someone can help me out here. The other day while suing my PC and rendering a 3d model. I got this blue screen. I have not yet run Light wave my 3d rendering software yet again since the blue screen but would like to try to figure out what driver has caused...
  7. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device: Windows 10 has been stable for me, but recently saw BSOD with driver_corrupted_expool error. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Attachment 45676 28351
  8. BSOD: Driver_corrupted_expool while working, crashing during youtube

BSOD: Driver_corrupted_expool while working, crashing during youtube: Hey there, I seem to have two issues but I'm not sure they're related. I work virtually from home using Cisco Anyconnect. Recently, my computer (my actual computer, not remote desktop) has been crashing with the error: Driver_Corrupted_Expool multiple times a day. Besides...
  9. BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hello, I've been getting a few different BSOD since I've started to do 3D rendering using 3DS MAX. Most common errors are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. Here are 6 recent dump files I've uploaded, can anyone please help me identify the problem....
  10. [BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro

[BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I suddenly got the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD.. Please help letting me know what caused the issue.. Attached logs.. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 58961 37538