Windows 10: BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming)

Discus and support BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I posted on here a while ago about the same issue. I restored my computer and updated all drivers, since then i've still be getting the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dtex, Oct 14, 2017.

1. dtex Win User

BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming)

Hi,

I posted on here a while ago about the same issue. I restored my computer and updated all drivers, since then i've still be getting the same issue. The issue only happens when i play some games. Hall.dll Ntoskrnl.exe are the main errors i get.

Specs:
    Intel 6700k 4.0ghz
    Asus Z170-p
    Nvidia 980TI
    Hyper X 16 GB Dual Channel
    Storage - Kingston SV300, Toshiba DT01
    Windows 10

I have tried:

Clean install windows with only website manufactured Drivers
    Memtest 6+hrs
    Clean install of all Nvidia Drivers
    GE Benchmark Tests
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan

This computer currently has been wiped and has clean install of all manufactured drivers. from Asus,intel,Nvidia

DESKTOP-115ANSU-15_10_2017_174502_02.zip

:)

2. Anvu-0494 Win User

DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdiwifi.sys) . Please help BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming) :(

I just bought a Dell Insiron 13 7000 Series. Sometimes it automatically restart and appear this message

DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdiwifi.sys). Please help

Anvu-0494, Oct 14, 2017
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 14, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming) [​IMG]

BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming) [​IMG]

5. dtex Win User
    Hi,

So i have done that, if you looked on my profile you will see a full system spec with everything:

View Profile: - Windows 10 Forums

I've just realised my CPU is overclocked, i read a lot about overclocking causing this issue. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Connor

6. axe0 New Member
    I cannot get much from the dumps, unfortunately.

Please remove any overclocking, it can affect troubleshooting and system stability.

7. dtex Win User
    I've not crashed since putting my Bios factory default settings, may have fixed the issue.

dtex, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal (Gaming) - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver_IRQL_Less_OR_Equal Gaming

2. BSOD while Gaming Unity games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while Gaming Unity games: Hey all,This past week I've had a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD every day. I seem to mostly get it on unity games such as Plate Up or Escape Simulator. Ryzen 7 3700XGTX 1060 6GBAlso note: I recently updated my ASRock B350 Pro4 Bios Version to 7.20. I believe it started...
  3. BSOD while Gaming Unity games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while Gaming Unity games: Hey all,This past week I've had a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD every day. I seem to mostly get it on unity games such as Plate Up or Escape Simulator. Ryzen 7 3700XGTX 1060 6GBAlso note: I recently updated my ASRock B350 Pro4 Bios Version to 7.20. I believe it started...
  4. BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types: Hello,I'm facing a problem with my laptop.. it's Razer blade 15 advanced 2019, RTX 2060 and core i7 8750H gaming laptop..Windows 10.The issue:Suddenly, I started getting different types of BSOD while playing a specific game called "Apex Legends"Current state: My laptop is...
  5. BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types: Hello,I'm facing a problem with my laptop.. it's Razer blade 15 advanced 2019, RTX 2060 and core i7 8750H gaming laptop..Windows 10.The issue:Suddenly, I started getting different types of BSOD while playing a specific game called "Apex Legends"Current state: My laptop is...
  6. BSOD while gaming specific game, different bsod types

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD - Gaming

BSOD - Gaming: I built a computer recently and everything booted up fine, but when I installed and played the Call of Duty - Warzone game, I repeatedly get BSODs. I ran stress tests, tried checking to make sure all my drivers were up to date and i'm not sure what to do anymore. Here is the...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL..

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL..: Good evening! I've recently run into issues with the regarding BSOD error DRIVER_IQAL_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Is there way to fix this? I'll include the mini dump and specs if needed....
  9. Windows keeps crashing (system_service_exception) (driver_irql_less_or_equal) and more

Windows keeps crashing (system_service_exception) (driver_irql_less_or_equal) and more: I have recently just built a computer with the specs listed below, i have updated all the drivers to their latest version but i still have not solved the problem, I keep getting system_service_exception, driver_irql_less_or_equal, kernel_security_check failure, there was...
  10. BSOD when gaming and not gaming

BSOD when gaming and not gaming: BSOD persists after fresh install of Windows 10 from windows 8.1, happens when playing heroes of the storm quite often but has happened while browsing pinterest/facebook. 18888