Windows 10: BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences

Discus and support BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I am getting BSOD from varying sources, most recently Khan Academy and STEAM. I know very little about issues like this, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zaksaid, Nov 30, 2016.

1. zaksaid Win User

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences

As the title suggests, I am getting BSOD from varying sources, most recently Khan Academy and STEAM. I know very little about issues like this, and would appreciate a comprehensive walk through of how to fix this.

:)

zaksaid, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Pinkfoot1 Win User
    Pinkfoot1, Nov 30, 2016
  3. VIA Chrome9 HC IGP WDDM Driver Problem Win 10

BSOD report is:

stop code:

system thread exeption not handled, also and

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

what failed: VTGKModeDX32.sys

After installing driver on Troubleshoot mode same situation with BSOD.

Please help.

RasmusWolfstein, Nov 30, 2016
  4. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences

softwaremaniac, Nov 30, 2016
  5. softwaremaniac, Nov 30, 2016
  6. zaksaid Win User
    Can't remove McAffee and SafeEyes through Safe Mode, I've tried before and it will not without user password.

Curious as to why it would be causing problems when I have it installed on my laptop running Windows 10 (formerly Windows 8 when I originally installed it), and never once had an issue with it.

Will test the memory and provide feedback.

zaksaid, Dec 2, 2016
  7. Because you can't have two AVs installed at the same time. What user password?

softwaremaniac, Dec 2, 2016
  8. zaksaid Win User

It's not an AV, its SafeEyes, which is an internet filter (the user password mentioned is for SafeEyes, which someone else has).

zaksaid, Dec 2, 2016
  9. Still, McAffee is listed as the cause. Remove it.

softwaremaniac, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Unrelated

2. Frequent BSODs occurrence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs occurrence: Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My...
  3. Frequent BSODs occurrence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs occurrence: Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I get a blue screen on my Windows 10 PC at irregular intervals. The information about the PC and the bluescreen minidump I have stored here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw8uhbe7aln1i53/110520-11375-01.zip?dl=1 I have already followed many guidelines, but unfortunately...
  5. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  6. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  7. Frequent occurrence of BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent occurrence of BSODs: This is my first post, so please excuse any formatting errors and lack of basic knowledge of computers. Also, this is going to be a long post, so strap in. I bought my laptop, MSI GV62 8RE-050IN, over a year and half ago (sometime in August 2018) and ever since I bought...
  8. Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi, not long after installing two more RAM sticks to my motherboard, for a total of three sticks with 24GB, I started having this problem. Thinking that maybe this was the problem I ran memtest86 for about 5 hours without it throwing any errors at all. I'm not sure what to...
  9. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there, Can anyone help in identifying the cause of this BSOD? WhoCrashed Mini Dump File -https://upload.cat/72d9e88490fa6a91 Wndows Event Log - https://upload.cat/0f9a1af622e28a05 WhoCrashed: On Wed 30/10/2019 21:43:56 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  10. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...