Windows 10: BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

Discus and support BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I have a BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer while playing game. Here is the attached file Attachment 37234 I have in minidump folder for each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bloomberry, Sep 12, 2015.

1. BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

Recently, I have a BSOD Driver Overran Stack Buffer while playing game. Here is the attached file Attachment 37234 I have in minidump folder for each BSOD. I need help to figure out which problems my computer has pls.
    My system specs:
    - Mainboard MSI B85M-E45
    - Intel Core i5-4440 ( 3.10 GHz)
    - 16GB RAM DDR3 - 1600MHz
    - WD 1TB Black
    - GTX 760 amp Zotac

:)

bloomberry, Sep 12, 2015
  2. tonyc57 Win User

bsod driver_overran_stack_buffer . I cannot fix this error Please help

bsod driver_overran_stack_buffer . I cannot fix this error Please help

tonyc57, Sep 12, 2015
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Sep 12, 2015
  4. blueelvis Win User

BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

blueelvis, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

1. BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

2. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD: I've been experiencing quite a few BSOD as of late, and cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. The computer will crash to the blue screen at seemingly random times. Sometimes it will crash while idle after 5 min of boot time, sometimes it crashes after 30-60 min of gaming. The...
  3. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD: I've been experiencing quite a few BSOD as of late, and cannot seem to pinpoint the issue. The computer will crash to the blue screen at seemingly random times. Sometimes it will crash while idle after 5 min of boot time, sometimes it crashes after 30-60 min of gaming. The...
  4. driver_overran_stack_buffer BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSoD when I play videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSoD when I play videogames: Not long ago I bought and installed the BioShock Collection from Steam, Every time I play one of these games BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered or BioShock Infinite the game crashes. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it restarts my PC and now I got a BSoD that showed...
  6. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSoD when I play videogames

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSoD when I play videogames: Not long ago I bought and installed the BioShock Collection from Steam, Every time I play one of these games BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered or BioShock Infinite the game crashes. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it restarts my PC and now I got a BSoD that showed...
  7. User intermittently receives BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User intermittently receives BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER: Hello,I have a user that is experiencing BSOD intermittently. I have reviewed the MEMORY DUMP and it appears the BSOD is due to DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER check. Does my Memory dump file indicate what the cause of the BSOD is? Windows support articles recommend running a KB...
  8. User intermittently receives BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

User intermittently receives BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER: Hello,I have a user that is experiencing BSOD intermittently. I have reviewed the MEMORY DUMP and it appears the BSOD is due to DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER check. Does my Memory dump file indicate what the cause of the BSOD is? Windows support articles recommend running a KB...
  9. BSOD Crash "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER", or "ntkrnlmp.exe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER", or "ntkrnlmp.exe": Hello everyone, I have been facing a BSOD problem for some time now. It's usually "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER", or "ntkrnlmp.exe". The crash happens at random times, roughly once a day or once every two days. Usually, its seen after I keep the...
  10. BSOD Crash "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER", or "ntkrnlmp.exe"

BSOD Crash "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER", or "ntkrnlmp.exe": Hello everyone, I have been facing a BSOD problem for some time now. It's usually "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER", or "ntkrnlmp.exe". The crash happens at random times, roughly once a day or once every two days. Usually, its seen after I keep the...