Windows 10: BSOD: Driver_Power_State_Failure

Discus and support BSOD: Driver_Power_State_Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I came across a BSOD crash from system file ntoskrnl.exe I need your help to interpret minidump files. Kind regards! 31286 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GoodFella, Nov 23, 2015.

1. GoodFella Win User

BSOD: Driver_Power_State_Failure

Hello,

I came across a BSOD crash from system file ntoskrnl.exe
    I need your help to interpret minidump files.

Kind regards!

:)

GoodFella, Nov 23, 2015

2. When shutting down get bsod after 5 min then shuts down

When shutting down after 5 min get driver_power_state_failure BSOD then shuts down don't want to damage my computer....

RogerFreeman67, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Mikeyx39 Win User
    Windows Defender and Windows Update Not Working, Can't Re-register certain Windows Components, and more...

A BSOD greeted me when I turned it on this morning, with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. Although restarting made it work again, this is still rather worrying.

Mikeyx39, Nov 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. BSOD: Driver_Power_State_Failure - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure

2. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650: This is the dump file: -DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650: This is the dump file: -DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD: Hello,Since few weeks i'm experiencing randomly BSOD on my computer on windows 11 23h2.I uploaded the minidump on the following link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nB5xuNzfr-aX-XSvBU5bwQ0UOrPTejFH/view?usp=sharingCan someone help me to understand how to resolve this issue...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD: Hello,Since few weeks i'm experiencing randomly BSOD on my computer on windows 11 23h2.I uploaded the minidump on the following link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nB5xuNzfr-aX-XSvBU5bwQ0UOrPTejFH/view?usp=sharingCan someone help me to understand how to resolve this issue...
  9. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have experienced a BSOD on my lenovo laptop. It is a LOQ 15APH8 with RTX 3050. The issue occured when I was installing a new driver version. I will upload a copy of 3 dump file as this BSOD has also occured when I tried to DDU the driver:https://we.tl/t-3Uaca9i06P...
  10. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have experienced a BSOD on my lenovo laptop. It is a LOQ 15APH8 with RTX 3050. The issue occured when I was installing a new driver version. I will upload a copy of 3 dump file as this BSOD has also occured when I tried to DDU the driver:https://we.tl/t-3Uaca9i06P...