Windows 10: BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe? Help with Dump files

Discus and support BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe? Help with Dump files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; EDIT: Uploaded the debug.zip file as prompted in the instructions. Hi all, Having severe BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller issues lately (last 48 hours). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bunsinator, Jul 28, 2016.

1. BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe? Help with Dump files

EDIT: Uploaded the debug.zip file as prompted in the instructions.

Hi all,

Having severe BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller issues lately (last 48 hours). I noticed this was an issue because around the same time, all video on my system (youtube, VLC player, etc.) will occasionally stutter/lag and show crazy artifacts. Soon after, things will slow down to a crawl and the system will randomly crash. It has started crashing even while not watching video, so this is a frustrating issue for me. Lately, I've noticed that the system will crash within fifteen minutes after waking up if the monitor has gone to sleep.

From what I've read, I understand that this could be RAM error or a driver issue, but I've run memtest on my ram and I don't think it's a hardware issue. I'm more than happy to swap out all my ram if necessary, but would prerfer to see if anyone can help me read some dump files.

I've used bluescreenview and it would appear that most of the crashes occur due to ntoskrnl.exe. I have no idea what this is and I have no idea what to do next. I've attached a few dump files from the last two days, system information (from Speccy), and an overview of bluescreenview in a dropbox folder and would greatly appreciate if someone on here can help me out.

Dropbox - Mini Dumps

Much appreciated and thanks in advance!!

:)

bunsinator, Jul 28, 2016

2. Receiving BSOD due to ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!_report_gsfailure+25 )

The issue is that only one mini dump file is less than 500K. Everything else is 2MB+ and the latest mini-dump is 900K. I can upload a file with all of the mini-dumps removed. I can't see how that will help though. Even the MSInfo file is almost 2MB. After
    removing the MEMORY.DMP file the file is less than 2MB.

Here is the link:

dump_files_small.zip

Eaglehawk60, Jul 28, 2016
  3. BSOD cause due to Ksecdd.sys and ntoskrnl.exe

Hello,

I am Sumit, an Independent advisor and a Microsoft MVP here to help.

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 28, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe? Help with Dump files

Hello bunsinator,

We'd like to help but there is evidence that you are using pirated Adobe software on your system. Unless you remove it we are not able to help you because it is against the forum rules to engage in any help when we know piracy is involved.

philc43, Jul 29, 2016
  5. Can you have a look now? I've gotten rid of AI.

Thanks,

bunsinator, Jul 30, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    It was Adobe that you seemed to have bypassed the required activation for, probably Photoshop or Acrobat.

Code: 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com[/quote]

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe? Help with Dump files

1. BSOD due to ntoskrnl.exe? Help with Dump files - Similar Threads - BSOD due ntoskrnl

2. Help BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help BSOD dump file: Hello thereI've been struggling with this BSOD for months now, I used to think that it was because of my power supply, maybe some lack of power, so I took my power supply for a revision and it was working as expectedThen I considered that it was my GPU, I have a 1050 TI, so I...
  3. Help BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help BSOD dump file: Hello thereI've been struggling with this BSOD for months now, I used to think that it was because of my power supply, maybe some lack of power, so I took my power supply for a revision and it was working as expectedThen I considered that it was my GPU, I have a 1050 TI, so I...
  4. Help BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  8. BSOD and Dump File Help

BSOD and Dump File Help: Good evening, I am trying to diagnose a current BSOD issue. I have reinstalled windows twice after backing up information and kept my applications to a minimum for installation and troubleshooting. I have downloaded all of the current updates for windows and I am...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
Tags: