Windows 10: BSOD during Automatic System Maintenance process with Intel GMA 965

Discus and support BSOD during Automatic System Maintenance process with Intel GMA 965 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,recently i installed Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop Compaq Presario c700 with an Intel Celeron M530 and Intel GMA 965 express graphics card,when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PCFAN2016, Dec 8, 2015.

1. PCFAN2016 Win User

BSOD during Automatic System Maintenance process with Intel GMA 965

Hi,recently i installed Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop Compaq Presario c700 with an Intel Celeron M530 and Intel GMA 965 express graphics card,when the laptop is idle and my screen turns off after 5 minutes,the Automatic System Maintenance starts right away,and for the limited graphic chipset i think,the laptop remains unresponsive,the keyboard doesn't work,so i can't do ctrl+alt+del,the mouse pointer also dissapears,the only thing i could do is a hard turn off,losing all my job,i will greatly appreciate your help,these are the logs,thanks in advance!

:)

PCFAN2016, Dec 8, 2015
  2. SteveJC59 Win User

Intel 965 Express Chipset Family display wont work with Windows 10?

Yes, I am running the Windows 10 technical preview without any problems so far. The system automatically installed the driver Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) - but, I assume, it is a version compatible with Windows
    10. It certainly has a 2012 creation date, which is several years later than the 2009 Windows 7 version.

SteveJC59, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Why intel GMA 3600 drivers wont compatible for win 10 as they were working fine on win 8 in compatible mode?

It's about N2600 intel atom and GMA 3600 series.

Intel's being unfair.

though GMA is since yr2004,

atom N2600 and GMA 3600 is only from yr2012.

that means 2-1/2 yo notebook has no support from intel...

read this

Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 36xx...

it'll guarantee you'll lose your code of conduct...

CJ20080114, Dec 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

It looks like there are traces of bypasses on your system.
    Before proceeding, you need to remove every bypass (and related software) on your system.

Forum rules

axe0, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD during Automatic System Maintenance process with Intel GMA 965 - Similar Threads - BSOD during Automatic

2. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic maintenance behavior: I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2 on an HP Laptop. I only use the laptop briefly every day and then shut it down. Since I shut down after use, I do not have automatic maintenance turned on as a task, rather I run it myself every day before shutting down. I've noticed when I...
  3. Automatic maintenance behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic maintenance behavior: I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2 on an HP Laptop. I only use the laptop briefly every day and then shut it down. Since I shut down after use, I do not have automatic maintenance turned on as a task, rather I run it myself every day before shutting down. I've noticed when I...
  4. System Maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Maintenance: Is it OK to uninstall older versions of Visual C++ in the control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance/d6ecd647-87f5-47ac-b9e6-966c0c3e4581
  5. BSOD upon booting and during automatic system repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD upon booting and during automatic system repair: Hey guys, my computer blue screened earlier with 'Page Fault in a nonpaged area' and has since had a bluescreen with varying stop codes on boot. When it gets to automatic repair it bluescreens part way through preventing me from getting into safe mode. I've tried booting...
  6. Intel GMA 3100 windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel GMA 3100 windows 10: Can intel GMA 3100 run the 1903 update of windows 10 smoothly. And what about the browser's chrome or firefox lagging so much windows 10 1903 update is also lagging so much Here is my pc configuration ----------------- System Information ------------------ Time of this...
  7. Automatic Maintenance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Maintenance: This feature was accessed about 45 minutes ago and is still running. How do I get it to complete the maintenance, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-maintenance/40119d17-0c2e-41b4-9982-19d4ec0cfe38
  8. Intel GMA Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel GMA Drivers: Hi all, Is anyone else (or everyone else) have an issue with dual-monitor setups as far as resolutions are concerned? I am an AV engineer and programmer and I had my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro hooked up to a Crestron DigitalMedia video system, which is really some of the best...
  9. Automatic Maintenance Bug?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Maintenance Bug?: I did am no Malware. Also it has not done it again since the reboot.
  10. Automatic maintenance and windows.old

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic maintenance and windows.old: I know windows.old can be purged by the user but I am curious about how often disk clean up runs as part of automatic maintenance. After the upgrade to fall creators both our machines were left with sizeable 20 odd gigs of windows.old i left it about ten days and then gave...